Aug 1st....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, not bad my friend... I need to find a good location, cuz my yard will fit maybe 15 cars tops. I'm trying to find somewhere like a field but i would rather be somewhere I'm familiar with like you have it. dammit

I guess another good option would be to go to a large campsite... Oh man.. I just got a hella sweet idea. Theres a place called silver springs, down South about an hour from where I live. It's a state park but it has campsites, and a awesome super cold spring, and a river you can float down nearby...

I thought i could get a meet together in texas. But i guess there arnt enough people in texas................

Shit man round here there's plenty but it's like the whole culture is so divided between manufacturers. If I went to a Honda meet or wat not here, I would probably catch hell for arriving in a nee on

I really just wanted to get a h.s. Meet going. Any cars are welcome. Even though i might poke fun at the non-hondas. But a bb-q and swap meet would be great!

Location was clearly stated. That's why the answer came out in that manner.

(in case you didn't have your smart pill today)

Location was clearly stated. That's why the answer came out in that manner.

(in case you didn't have your smart pill today)

You'll have to excuse him. He didnt know CT was on the east coast area. And for the record... I made a little map to help you out next time.

I dont really mean you, i know i quoted you but it was just the closest post.

Eh, maybe i'll try to make it. You said its about 4 hours from MD right?

Maybe i can bring the LS head with intake manifold, and spare cams i have sitting around to sell if anyone was interested.

Good news! (for southerners) I has found a location for the South East Hondaswap meet!

This is at by buddy Tim's place, which I told him to register here, but he never did...

It's in the state of South Carolina, in a lil bity town called Barnwell... The place is super ghetto, but it offers plenty of room to park about 40ish cars... There's a big shed/garage we could pertially clear out for food and gaming/party time.

Anyways... sorry to jockie for the threadjack... I'll make my own thread for it once I get more details together.

I dont really mean you, i know i quoted you but it was just the closest post.

Eh, maybe i'll try to make it. You said its about 4 hours from MD right?

Maybe i can bring the LS head with intake manifold, and spare cams i have sitting around to sell if anyone was interested.

Yeah. About 4 hours if you leave at a proper time. Last time I left at 8pm, and got there about 1230.

still no body from texas or close...........

seeing that this is the NORTHEAST section, im not sure why that surprises you

well if anyone from the south west that reads this and would like to get a meet together just pm me............ any where in texas would be great

hey ,Despain ill go once i get all the bugs worked out on my car, its about a at the most 12 hour drive for me to arlinghton texas from se Kansas ,but if u can get alot of people to go ill come down there for a couple days because its along drive back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back