B16 parts for sale and obd1 dizzy needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
Are you fucking kidding me?

I search for three months for GSR cams. I FINALLY find them for 100 shipped on HT a week ago... and now you're selling a set for 75 shipped?!?

LMAO damnit.

What's the specs on that headgasket though? OEM 2 layer? steel 2 layer? single layer?

Quoted post[/post]]
are the pistons std bore??

and the ecu...how much....50 bucks??
que onda man :mrgreen: sorry about your misfortune in your other topic .yeah they are std bore. when i bought the eagle pistons i had to go .020 over. so i'm sure they are standard. how about 175 shipped for the ecu? Or 150 and you bring your rican ass and get it. We'll go racing here at the Cecil track :wink: I believe it was chipped with Hondata. Great performace man. After the chippin the rex hauled ass and picked up even more power till about 8000ish. I mean you could actually feel the car pull harder starting from about 6500rpm's

Damn that sucks 2000si :laugh: Dont you just hate when that happens? It came from the entire felpro gasket kit. I believe the headgasket is 2 layer steel. Let me check on that when my girl gets back from class. Its in her trunk :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]

I search for three months for GSR cams. I FINALLY find them for 100 shipped on HT a week ago... and now you're selling a set for 75 shipped?!?

LMAO damnit.

What's the specs on that headgasket though? OEM 2 layer? steel 2 layer? single layer?

Its a 3 layer steel gasket

Quoted post[/post]]

LMAO damnit.
Bah, I bought my GSR set off of matt (hybrid89) for $60 :p :ph34r:

might be interested in the PW0, i'll PM you later.

QUOTE(formby @ Nov 14 2005, 05:51 PM) *

que onda man biggrin.gif sorry about your misfortune in your other topic .yeah they are std bore. when i bought the eagle pistons i had to go .020 over. so i'm sure they are standard. how about 175 shipped for the ecu? Or 150 and you bring your rican ass and get it. We'll go racing here at the Cecil track icon_wink.gif I believe it was chipped with Hondata. Great performace man. After the chippin the rex hauled ass and picked up even more power till about 8000ish. I mean you could actually feel the car pull harder starting from about 6500rpm's

okay i'm going to use my friends pr3 ecu to find out if the car turns on...if it does i'll buy the ecu from you....and ill race you after i'm done installing the turbine and tune.....can you get any good deals on pistons...i need a set of 81.5 (.020) 9.8:1 with LS h beam rods...

OHH and about my self inflicted wounds...paypal might do something...who knows

I'm interested in the dizzy and pistons, but I don't need the rods. Do those prices include shipping? If not how much to 52501?(Iowa)

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm interested in the dizzy and pistons, but I don't need the rods. Do those prices include shipping? If not how much to 52501?(Iowa)

how does 150 shipped sound for the dizzy and pistons? I over estimating since i cant drive right know. car is still in the shop :cry:

ohh and Formby i'll keep my eyes peeled. Bring your camara when you come to Tally :0 haha. Hope my rex can keep up with yours

just to clear thing up. FORMBY has dibs on the ecu

changed my mind on the dizzy, but I'll take those pistons off your hands. just pm me you info and I'll get you paypaled

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

LMAO damnit.

Its a 3 layer steel gasket

I might be interested in that. But I need to sell this grille to get the money for it. Save it for me?

Quoted post[/post]]
QUOTE(formby @ Nov 14 2005, 05:51 PM) *

que onda man biggrin.gif sorry about your misfortune in your other topic .yeah they are std bore. when i bought the eagle pistons i had to go .020 over. so i'm sure they are standard. how about 175 shipped for the ecu? Or 150 and you bring your rican ass and get it. We'll go racing here at the Cecil track icon_wink.gif I believe it was chipped with Hondata. Great performace man. After the chippin the rex hauled ass and picked up even more power till about 8000ish. I mean you could actually feel the car pull harder starting from about 6500rpm's

okay i'm going to use my friends pr3 ecu to find out if the car turns on...if it does i'll buy the ecu from you....and ill race you after i'm done installing the turbine and tune.....can you get any good deals on pistons...i need a set of 81.5 (.020) 9.8:1 with LS h beam rods...

OHH and about my self inflicted wounds...paypal might do something...who knows

i found the Ls rods for ya :wink:

Back