B16A2 setup...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

victor5592001

Hi I am This is my plan for my 99' honda civic Si.
Intend to run 6-7 psi daily with stock internals.
Can you guys tell me if its good or what else can I modify or add to make it better? And my main question is My local sho said that i needed something better than a APEXI s-safc(2) pigiback.? is this true? they said I need something that will detect my boost as it goes up. Like Hondata or something similar.? Is there any good ones out there? can you guys tell me the names? I really appreciate your help thanks.

T3 super 60 (turbo)
Turboxs RFL (Bov)
Dsm HKS 6psi spring (wastegate)
Turbo oil Supply and return
APEXI S-AFC(2)???????????????
DSM 450CC injectors

99-00 Dashboard pods.
SPW 7 Colors Boost Gauge
Color glowing air/fuel gauge

CUTOM MANIFOLD
CUSTOM DOWNPIPE
CUSTOM INTERCOOLER

i see no problem with running the vafc hack for a 6 psi car.
just get it tuned on a dyno with a wideband o2.

http://www.thedropshop.tv has a good write up on the hack

you might want to reconsider that bov. its so fucking annoyingly loud and screams "steal me"

6psi to 8psi just get a fmu you dont need a afc or pigiback. if you want to go pass the say like 9psi to 12psi then that when the afc and 450cc. i ran 7psi with a fmu worked grate now im running 10 to 12psi with a s-afc2 with 450cc it runs grate so i'v done it nd i hope this help you out

the hack is a better choice. it provides real fuel VOLUME. not just PRESSURE than an fmu does.

YUP THATS RIGHT, THE AFC IS WAY BETTER THAN THE FMU, BUT IF YOUR ON A BUDGET WHY WAIST YOUR MONEY ON A AFC IF YOUR BOOSTED LITTLE PSI, THATS WHAT A FMU IS GOOD FMU, BUT FOR ME, I GOT A AFC IN MY CAR, BUT I BOOST 10-12 PSI DAILY. I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME CAM GEARS SO YOU DONT GET NO OVERLAP.

Back