1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18c1 buildup

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by hondaman16lx, Jan 6, 2004.

1. hondaman16lx

hondaman16lx Member

I know this is a kind of generic over asked about subject but i am looking to make more power out of my gsr, id like to build a car capable of daily driving (college car) yet id like to up to displacement to a 2 liter and run a 50 wet shot of nitrous , i already have teh nitrous kit saved over from my last car and plan to install it after getting a exhaust system , intake, vafc , and headers waht all will i need to do to up the displacement (in regards to fuel system, sleeving, ect ect ) bascially just asking if anyone has had any experiences with boring out the b18c1 and running juice on it

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

for me, not both.

I wouldn't recommend a Nitrous equiped car with the criteria of it being a "college car" and motor longevity.

3. lude68

lude68 Senior Member

Just get the head p&p w/ a nice set of cams...or buy a nice turbo set up that you can be driven daily...if you want to build your car..buy a beater and then start building! Dont try to build your daily driver and think its going to be reliable! Trust me! :spin:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted