b18c1 buildup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know this is a kind of generic over asked about subject but i am looking to make more power out of my gsr, id like to build a car capable of daily driving (college car) yet id like to up to displacement to a 2 liter and run a 50 wet shot of nitrous , i already have teh nitrous kit saved over from my last car and plan to install it after getting a exhaust system , intake, vafc , and headers waht all will i need to do to up the displacement (in regards to fuel system, sleeving, ect ect ) bascially just asking if anyone has had any experiences with boring out the b18c1 and running juice on it

for me, not both.

I wouldn't recommend a Nitrous equiped car with the criteria of it being a "college car" and motor longevity.

Just get the head p&p w/ a nice set of cams...or buy a nice turbo set up that you can be driven daily...if you want to build your car..buy a beater and then start building! Dont try to build your daily driver and think its going to be reliable! Trust me! :spin:

Back