B20b-H22a injectors-Chipped P06 Mapped for H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nofxSOHCcrx

So we swapped the B20 in to the rex, but we're using the ZC injectors from the sohc that used the be in it I believe 240cc. We are using a chipped P06 that is mapped for an H22.

When I get the H22 injectors I know I'm going to need the resistor box, but should I get a different FPR, or Fuel rail, TB, or anything else?

Any suggestions/opinons more than welcome!

(just my opinion)

I say different map on your ECU. 240cc is a normal B series injector. You can run prelude DOHC VTEC ones and they are bigger but I would think your fuel map is all wrong either way. You should run a virgin LS OBD1 ECU (p74 or P75) Unless you have internal mods. But the H22 is way way off....being VTEC and simply another family of Honda Motors.

^^ :werd: Run an OBD1 B18 ECU and you will be golden, it will run on the H22 map but not like it should.

Yeah you can tell it's not running how it should. I think I might just put the injectors in to see what happens. After that I'll prolly switch to the P74 if it's not doing as we want...just have to find one.

Back