Biggest Girl Turn-off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this topic has some funny sh!t in it..so wheres the ladies at are there any checkin this out?

Originally posted by khrisb+Sep 17 2003, 06:21 AM-->
shuturmowth
@Sep 17 2003, 12:44 AM
yea dude girls that dont know how to hop fences piss me off

Is that like your first date test or something?
Shuturmowth: Come on baby, let's hop this fence!
Somepoorinnocentgirl: Umm...why?
Shuturmowth: Just do it, bitch!
Somepoorinnocentgirl: (Runs away)

When do you need to hop fences? I still don't get it...

Yea, well i happen to have to hop a fence atleast once a day to get to school (i park in an adjacent parking lot for free, along w/ like 100 other ppl) and i have had to help girls over the fence sooooo many times. (its got clothes rippers on top, and this one asian bitch strait strattled(sp?) it and sat there yelling in japanese for like 2 minutes before she got down) I have also been forced to drive ALL the way around (like a 2 minute drive just to get to the other side of the fence) to pick up a bitch that couldnt hop it.... We ended up getting together that night but still...

Oh and I actually have hopped a fence w/ a girl on our first "date" (it was at a house party that got broken up) because if Somepoorinnocentgirl didn't hop that god damn fence, Somepoorinnocentgirl was gettin her ass left behind... (i had 2 zips, a vial of acid, baggies, and a scale in my backpack.)

Originally posted by kingwilly@Sep 18 2003, 07:28 PM
this topic has some funny sh!t in it..so wheres the ladies at are there any checkin this out?

I think that three of us ladies have posted in this thread so far... but from reading your lists, no worries here. I think that we must be pretty close to perfection. Non-smoking, car savvy, smartass... er smart, ... ;)

So now we are waiting for you guys to impress us with your attributes! :p

Well, I'm damn good looking. That pic of me on "superman" is gonna come up now. I'm about 5'9". 120lbs. I bench 140 lbs. I have a six pack of Steel, and I go to the gym 4 days out of the week.
;)
So...yeah...I'd post a good picture of myself, but I don't have any recent ones.

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Sep 18 2003, 09:26 PM
I have also been forced to drive ALL the way around (like a 2 minute drive just to get to the other side of the fence) to pick up a bitch that couldnt hop it.... We ended up getting together that night but still...

Oh and I actually have hopped a fence w/ a girl on our first "date" (it was at a house party that got broken up) because if Somepoorinnocentgirl didn't hop that god damn fence, Somepoorinnocentgirl was gettin her ass left behind... (i had 2 zips, a vial of acid, baggies, and a scale in my backpack.)

I can see that you're a real gentleman that knows how to treat a girl. You must have a lot of classy chicks wanting to date you. <_<

Oh yeah... and a date with you sounds like a whole lot of fun... :roll:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 01:36 AM-->
shuturmowth
@Sep 18 2003, 09:26 PM
I have also been forced to drive ALL the way around (like a 2 minute drive just to get to the other side of the fence) to pick up a bitch that couldnt hop it.... We ended up getting together that night but still...

I can see that you're a real gentleman that knows how to treat a girl. You must have a lot of classy chicks wanting to date you. <_<

Oh yeah... and a date with you sounds like a whole lot of fun... :roll:

:owned:

Bad. My creto is "Nice guys finish last" I'll sit there all night and talk nice to a girl just to get her to go out on a date with me...and she leaves for the asshole that just wants a one night stand.

Will girls ever make up their minds and stick to it? ;) :p

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 10:05 PM
My creto is "Nice guys finish last" I'll sit there all night and talk nice to a girl just to get her to go out on a date with me...and she leaves for the asshole that just wants a one night stand.

Will girls ever make up their minds and stick to it? ;) :p

I don't know why everyone always makes this a black and white issue. If shuturmowth is your idea of a classic bad boy, then I don't want any of that. I can't see anyone wanting that at all. I think that us girls like a nice guy who... knows how to dress (a little edgy and with style) and takes charge in a way that is not caveman-like. Dancing skills are a plus. Listening skills are good too, but also having some cool interests of your own to present. No guys on the rebound, or ones who are players.

So you sit with a girl all night and listen to her politely, well that's cool, but sometimes we think that all you want is to be only friends. Or... some of you nice guys come across as too desperate and needy as you hang on to our every word. You need to exude some confidence, and to be comfortable and complete on your own. It's all about striking a balance...

and being a clean non-smoker too. lol.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 02:40 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 18 2003, 10:05 PM
My creto is "Nice guys finish last" I'll sit there all night and talk nice to a girl just to get her to go out on a date with me...and she leaves for the asshole that just wants a one night stand.

Will girls ever make up their minds and stick to it?  ;)  :p

I don't know why everyone always makes this a black and white issue. If shuturmowth is your idea of a classic bad boy, then I don't want any of that. I can't see anyone wanting that at all. I think that us girls like a nice guy who... knows how to dress (a little edgy and with style) and takes charge in a way that is not caveman-like. Dancing skills are a plus. Listening skills are good too, but also having some cool interests of your own to present. No guys on the rebound, or ones who are players.

So you sit with a girl all night and listen to her politely, well that's cool, but sometimes we think that all you want is to be only friends. Or... some of you nice guys come across as too desperate and needy as you hang on to our every word. You need to exude some confidence, and to be comfortable and complete on your own. It's all about striking a balance...

So basically I will never get a chick in bed is what you're saying? lmao...you're contradicting yourself in your own sentences. Listen, but not too hard! Be nice, but not too nice...

Fuck I might as well break out the tissues and hand lotion. Girls are too fucking complicated.

shuturmouth is NOT my idea of a "classic bad boy" because he treats girls like shit and he's the type of guy who's ass I want to beat the fuck down for it.

I know what I want, a nice girl who just wants to have fun and hang out. What you may start to THINK I want before the date is even over is irrelevant, because most girls won't ask what I want and the assumptions they make like "he just wants in my pants" screw everyone over. I have interests but most girls around here don't give a fuck about cars...

I haven't dated in about 2 years because of 3 fucking bitches who were either too stuck up or too immature for their own good.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 10:49 PM
So basically I will never get a chick in bed is what you're saying? lmao...you're contradicting yourself in your own sentences. Listen, but not too hard! Be nice, but not too nice...

Read my reply again. No extremes in terms of being nice or bad. Somewhere in the middle. And with all of that, a little personal chemistry is needed also. So just be yourself, the right girl will come along in time.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 19 2003, 03:06 AM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 18 2003, 10:49 PM

Read my reply again. No extremes in terms of being nice or bad. Somewhere in the middle. And with all of that, a little personal chemistry is needed also. So just be yourself, the right girl will come along in time.

well, since you obviously have it planned out, how about some pointers from the girls perspective on what the hell "somewhere in the middle" IS?

Some girls like the extremes, but they don't show it until you've gone the wrong way and screwed up bad.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 18 2003, 09:40 PM

Or... some of you nice guys come across as too desperate and needy as you hang on to our every word. You need to exude some confidence, and to be comfortable and complete on your own. It's all about striking a balance...

ya i agree with you on that one 94redsi....

i notice some of my friends hang on every word a girl says when they try to talk to them....

imo, that just shows desperation. if a girl says something stupid, break her balls a bit. every girl needs to be put in check once in a while, (before anyone takes this the wrong way, i DONT mean...."bitch do my laundry")

if she is acting stupid call her out on it. dont just sit there and agree....

im not saying to treat women like shit, but if you just met a chick....have some fun with her. show her you are NOT the wide eyed little deer in the headlights that you look like...

but you also gotta realize that if you are joking around with a chick, there is a fine line between being funny and sarcastic and witty....and just being plain downright rude, obnoxious and a jerkoff.

chicks like to be treated no diff. than anyone else. be yourself. dont put on a front and chances are you will wind up going home with the girl....

condifence is a must. no confidence = no respect from a woman.

THAT my friends is a very small part of the definition of the word "game"

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 11:07 PM
well, since you obviously have it planned out, how about some pointers from the girls perspective on what the hell "somewhere in the middle" IS?

Some girls like the extremes, but they don't show it until you've gone the wrong way and screwed up bad.

Plan? What plan? lol...

So first when you meet a girl, well hopefully there are a few "sparks" between the two of you, some sort of physical attraction. So you're nice to her. You make good conversation, find out if you two have any common interests. I forgot, try to make her laugh too. A good sense of humor is a real plus. If you find that your efforts aren't paying off, withdraw a bit. See if she cares and tries to interest you back. Don't do all of the work. And throughout all this, just keep in mind that sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

A guy that is too nice, just becomes a doormat. And no one wants to date a doormat. Part of being not too nice is being selfish enough to remember to do things that you care about. See some chick flicks with her, but also take her to some movies that you want to see. The really violent stuff you'll still have to go to with your male buddies though. Don't just turn yourself into someone that you think she wants. You want her to like you for who you are.

Does this give you some clues? I also think that girls make for better company as they get older. Under the age of 20, they all seem really silly giggly creatures to me. lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 18 2003, 10:06 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 18 2003, 10:49 PM

how old are you?

you guys should listen to this chick, she knows what she is talking about..

and NO im NOT leg-humping her :lol:

i finally find someone who i agree with on here

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 18 2003, 10:35 PM
I also think that girls make for better company as they get older. Under the age of 20, they all seem really silly giggly creatures to me. lol

umm you ARE a chick are you not?

(you never know on here)

but take it from me, girls DO make for better company as they get older.....

and better in bed as well :ph34r:

well seeing as how I'm 21, I tend to look for the 19-25 year old chicks. Any girl my age or older, doesn't want anything to do with me...they want older guys. Any girl that's below 20 is just too ditzy (at least any girl I've taken out).

I hate this city...I guess I'm screwed till I get older.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 18 2003, 10:42 PM
well seeing as how I'm 21, I tend to look for the 19-25 year old chicks. Any girl my age or older, doesn't want anything to do with me...they want older guys. Any girl that's below 20 is just too ditzy (at least any girl I've taken out).

I hate this city...I guess I'm screwed till I get older.

dude, its not your age....

its who you are/are not personally that makes them not want you.

my best advice to you is to just find a chick to date, then use her as experience....

and build on it.

only way you are going to be able to get the kinda chicks you want.....

experience.

Back