Biggest Girl Turn-off's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 16 2003, 07:56 PM
I sure hope that as dates, that you guys hold yourself to the same basic standards that you've listed for us females... LOL ;)

of course not....... you should treasue us for the greatness we grace you with, for the food we hunt for you, for the money and homes we provide to you and the layin of lumber that women so desperatly need..... :lol:

me n my hommies = gods gift to women!!! :lol: :worthy:

Turn off's

Too much make up! - i dont wear it, so quick wearing so much that it gets rubbed on me!!! (the girl i am with now has her good days and bad days.... personally, i like it when she wears LESS makeup)

The same ol same ol in the bedroom - im soooooooo sick of the missionary position :angry: and WHERE THE FUCK IS THE 4PLAY!

Saying she is fat when she is fine the way she is - my girl cant get it through her head, i like her the way she is... as long as i can get my arms around here, she's fine....

TOO skinny girls :puke: - i like a bit of meat on my girl, slightly skinny is ok, but anorexic is just disgusting

Lebret Peircing - need i say more ::shakes head::

Dumb girls.....

Pissedoffsol - you are a picky mo fo! :blink:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 16 2003, 10:45 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Sep 17 2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by 4DRCAN2@Sep 16 2003, 08:51 PM
civicgirlracer97
@Sep 17 2003, 12:33 AM
Carpet has been replaced with tile (bare is better  ;) ) hairy girls are just gross and who wants to floss in the middle of dinner!

Do you like guys shaved?

don't like guys period...sorry fellas, penis just doesn't do it for me.

Yet you quoted yourself about a 3 1/2" floppy.

You wouldn't even accept an 8 inch anything....unless it was plastic and came with batteries.

:ph34r:

It's funnier as 3 1/2 in. but if it will make you happy you can add 8in. Besides plastic has been replaced with silicone, and who uses batteries when your girl has a hurricane tongue?!
I bet you still own cassettes too huh?

Actually, I have a question, civicgirlracer, why do lesbians use fake penis'/dildo's. Isn't that what they are trying to get away from?

I'm sure it's more than that... they're trying to get away from the guys altogether. Girls still like to use toys that feel good, regardless of their sexual orientation.

:lol:

Turn Offs:

1. Does not stop talking about other people doing stupied shit!!

2. Does not stop talking about her looks

3. Somkes!! Who wants to kiss an ash tray?

4. Smells bad!!!

5. Has an imature personality

6. Thinks she is God's gift to her

7. A bitch who acts or is like Jessica Simpson and does not even know how to wipe her own ass!!!

8. Does not know shit about cars!! Come on they are Gods gift to man and women!!

9. A complainer!

10. A bitch who has no life. Did not go to college or even worse high school! (constant drug user!)

Originally posted by SLA@Sep 17 2003, 08:23 PM
7. A bitch who acts or is like Jessica Simpson and does not even know how to wipe her own ass!!!

For a girl that looks as good as her, she doesn't need to know how to do anything except fuck.

Originally posted by SLA@Sep 17 2003, 07:23 PM
Turn Offs:

1. Does not stop talking about other people doing stupied shit!!

2. Does not stop talking about her looks

3. Somkes!! Who wants to kiss an ash tray?

4. Smells bad!!!

5. Has an imature personality

6. Thinks she is God's gift to her

8. Does not know shit about cars!! Come on they are Gods gift to man and women!!

9. A complainer!

10. A bitch who has no life. Did not go to college or even worse high school! (constant drug user!)

Dude, you have just described most of the girls I know. Actually, most of the girls I have ever known...
:ph34r:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 17 2003, 05:47 PM
Actually, I have a question, civicgirlracer, why do lesbians use fake penis'/dildo's. Isn't that what they are trying to get away from?

Personally, I think the female body is freaking sexy as hell and I would much rather feel her body on mine than anything but toys are used just to add to the play. Besides have you ever seen a girl "strapped up"?...daaaaaaaaaaaaammn sexy. Ok now that I've given yall blue balls, I'll leave it at that. :blink:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Sep 17 2003, 08:38 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Sep 17 2003, 05:47 PM

Personally, I think the female body is freaking sexy as hell and I would much rather feel her body on mine than anything but toys are used just to add to the play. Besides have you ever seen a girl "strapped up"?...daaaaaaaaaaaaammn sexy. Ok now that I've given yall blue balls, I'll leave it at that. :blink:

I hear that girl. I'm hella glad that I'm a fellow lesbian as well. :lol: Woman have the best body ever, could it get any better?

Originally posted by SLA@Sep 17 2003, 07:23 PM

I agree...if she doesn't know anything she needs to at less act like she wants to know...if out all the stupid ass questions. You know the ones...

Girl: So whats that?
Guy: Gas pump..
Girl: What does it do?
Guy: Dumb ass! (swift smack across girl's forehead)

This topic has gotten to speaking about lesbians with strap-ons. There will be no further discussion / argument of this type nature!

Warned by a moderator.

Pre- :locked:

Back