bin laden Dead?

is he?

• yup, he's dead

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • scam

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want you to remember, I work at an extremely liberal college - which is odd, because they spawned Bush and his kin.

Me trying to talk to these clowns about Politics and war makes me feel like the one black dude at the mall with the chainsaw fighting off the zombies.

watch Alex Jones' "Rise of the Police State" and then decide what you think.

They just decide to "pull" building 7? it randomly caught on fire? hmmm... looks like they pulled the other buildings too... it imploded. those scrapers would have toppled had fire really been the problem causing that much structural damage.

there's too many facts for me to ignore. do your own research. watch the movie.

I think it was President Chavez that came out sayin' that he believes that Bush organized an attack against his own people.

I told someone this when I saw it on the news a few weeks ago.

Their response... "Gee, he finally caught up with the rest of us"

I like George Carlin for his memorable bit on the news producers of the modern world.

"Garbage In, Garbage Out"

I want you to remember, I work at an extremely liberal college - which is odd, because they spawned Bush and his kin.

Me trying to talk to these clowns about Politics and war makes me feel like the one black dude at the mall with the chainsaw fighting off the zombies.

Let's rearrange this a bit.

...trying to talk to these clowns about Politics and war makes me feel like the one black dude at the mall with the chainsaw fighting off the zombies.

...they spawned Bush and his kin.

It all makes sense now.

watch Alex Jones' "Rise of the Police State" and then decide what you think.

They just decide to "pull" building 7? it randomly caught on fire? hmmm... looks like they pulled the other buildings too... it imploded. those scrapers would have toppled had fire really been the problem causing that much structural damage.

there's too many facts for me to ignore. do your own research. watch the movie.

You're asking a Con to do research. Isn't that like asking a monkey to solve a math problem?

I have seen all of Alex Jones' movies, I got to shake his hand, he's intelligent and pretty well put together.

That said, he was misinformed. All of his "No eyewitnesses to a Pentagon plane", debunked. The "Twin Towers planes had no windows" Debunked. Missiles, Debunked. The Tower 7 thing is a bit fucked up, as is the seemingly controlled fall of both towers, but the first and official explanation does work.

Now, as far as Bin Laden being dead - People have said this before. I recall an article (That I've been looking for, so bear with me) that said Zarqarwi was dead too, and it turned out to be wrong.

"Show us a body". That's about the only way we can be sure. Of course, as Chris Rock said "Tupac... Shot dead. Haven't even LOOKED for the murderer"

The Tower 7 thing is a bit fucked up, as is the seemingly controlled fall of both towers, but the first and official explanation does work.

And what about all the "secondary explosions" It seemed like a controlled fall because it was. And who's "debunking" all these discrepancies, the media? government patsies? give me a fuckin break man. Open your eyes, american capitalism has become so corrupt, these sick fucks would kill their own mother to keep from being exposed. Believe whatever you want, but I'm not buyin it.

Back