blew up my transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha...

for one of my classes in high school my senior year, we had to come up with a comic strip. i came up with a cartoon cat that was always blazed, and his name was scratchy. i called the comic strip 'scratchygringo'.

hey, do whatcha gotta do to pass. if i can find some of the shit i drew, ill scan it and post it.

speedmachine racing could have rebuilt your entire trans and Cryo-treated al lthe gears for about $500. They did it for me and did a hell of a job

you spent $1,100.00 for an automatic transmission?

wouldn't a standard trany be cheaper?

you made me almost shit on myself...bastard.

:rave:

Well, I'm happy for you, but that seems expensive. Is that a good price, or did you just want it bad? I didn't spend that much on my H22A.

on ebay, there was that one, one for like $1300, and an LS with 100k miles for $800

PYR couldnt find one.

Jotech couldnt find one.

Honda Heaven wouldnt even look for one.

Raceup had a GSR with an lsd for $1500

some canadian place had a 99 si tranny for $1600

i figured $1100 was as good as it was gonna get if i was gonna get somethin with lsd.

I went to a Honda Heaven one time in Sanger, CA and the only honda they had was a 94 accord 4 door automatic. The rest of the cars there were ford, neon's, pontiac's, and other domestic cars. I even saw a tarus there :yuck:

honda heaven in dallas sucks...

its a big yard full of stripped integra's and civic's.

they're worthless.

Nice.

Now do you want some ITR Rods and Pistons to complement that wonderful tranny? i know a guy who has some for sale. :ph34r: :D

how much? i plan on getting some when i get my income tax return....

it'd be great if i got like $1200 back so i could get some skunk2 stage 2 cams, and skunk2 springs and retainers, and itr pistons too...but that aint gonna happen...

Back