bluhatch95 crook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys who hit women, let alone choke them are a waste of life.

a chick that stands up for that guy is even worse.

i dont know you personally, so i can not comment on your broke ass trashy-ness, but the few guys i know that hit women are trash and ussually the girls are too. because if you werent trash you would have at least one male friend that thinks thats wrong and beats his ass. i have done it before and may have to do it very soon.

if you dont like hondaswap or the people on it, then sign the fuck off and leave us alone.

days of our lives wtf is all this drama i feel like i loged on to hondatech not hondaswap this place is great and if you wanna talk poo go back to high school.

what i wanna know is how she even found that this discussion was even taking place? i mean its not coincidence that she "happened" to stuble on the thread, right when it shows up, then register and defend the guy. anyon else find this a bit odd?

Yep, so my VTEC controller worked fine when i got it... :laugh:
and i kinda don't blame him for choking you, after reading this shit, i want to peepee slap your boobies.
:ph34r:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back