Boston Marathon terrorist attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This shit is just crazy. I hope this wasn't domestic terrorism

It's SUPER fun driving a service van through the city today....at least it's school vacation

Mass Ave/Copley/Newbury look like something out of a movie...Feds, local law, staties, armored vehicles, ect

:(

But I did find out my brother and his wife weren't anywhere near the explosion.

My thought immediately went to a pro-gun nut job. Wanting to prove that bad shit happens even in an unarmed populous. IDK, media doesn't seem to have much info. They either covered their tracks really well, or authorities are getting close and don't want them to get spooked and run.

My .02 cents anyway.

There's rumors floating that there was bomb sniffing dogs in the area and that people were warned it was only a drill. and 15 min later, boom.

So, there was at least some intelligence that something was up and something was going to happen, they just didn't know where.

This seems to take away a bit from the 'crazy white guy gun dude' mentality, as there's little hope a random bostonite with a home depot card would have ever been tracked at this level.
screams some sleeper cell to me.

or, what REALLY happened while we were all distracted?

I was just looking at post number 22 where it shows the map and where the bomb locations are... and something occured to me. The first explosion was at the finish line. Twelve seconds later the second explosion went off down the road to the left of the finish line while the third device never went off, but it was to the right of the finish line. Both secondary bombs at an equal distance from the finish line on opposite sides. If that picture is correct, than does that mean that the person or persons involved were trying to kill more people as they were running away, basically running them into a trap? I havent heard or seen anybody mention this.

I was just looking at post number 22 where it shows the map and where the bomb locations are... and something occured to me. The first explosion was at the finish line. Twelve seconds later the second explosion went off down the road to the left of the finish line while the third device never went off, but it was to the right of the finish line. Both secondary bombs at an equal distance from the finish line on opposite sides. If that picture is correct, than does that mean that the person or persons involved were trying to kill more people as they were running away, basically running them into a trap? I havent heard or seen anybody mention this.
Possible. But I think you would want to start with one at the finish line. That is where the most runners and spectators are gathered. Then go equidistant from that point.

Just another reason why I don't think it was someone who has done this before. We just made a better plan in 30 seconds. And we all agree that this could have been much, much worse. A suicide bomber alone could have inflicted far worse causalities.

Last edited:
Possible. But I think you would want to start with one at the finish line. That is where the most runners and spectators are gathered. Then go equidistant from that point.

Just another reason why I don't think it was someone who has done this before. We just made a better plan in 30 seconds. And we all agree that this could have been much, much worse. A suicide bomber alone could have inflicted far worse causalities.

:huh::unsure:
ummm that's exactly what happened
first one went off near the finish line
about 12 seconds later the second one went off
the third device did not go off... but would have gotten people trying to exit in that direction

ceb40656-8d26-4c31-b151-6a4aa7617d76_800.jpg

What I dont understand is how the first person of interest (the Saudi) was described as a young man here on a student visa, within hours of the attack. How do you come up with a detail like that with no leads?

I suggest getting a police scanner app and listen to the Boston PD, it is fucking insane the number of suspicious package calls coming in

From where I'm standing I can see no less than 5 helicopters hovering around the city

-I'm up on a roof btw

Last edited:
the third device did not go off... but would have gotten people trying to exit in that direction

yeah thats what im saying... So whomever did this was, it would seem, had this planned out to be much worse.

Who knows which reports to believe but im now seeing that there were no other devices found contradicting earlier reports.

My fault. I thought the un-exploded one was at the line exactly. I'm going to blame my oversight on misinformation.

There were 2 undetonated bombs found, the other was across the street from the first explosion under the grandstands

Not for nothing, but if those fucks come up here the beatings handed out will be epic

Boston isn't exactly known for tolerance and patience

Not for nothing, but if those fucks come up here the beatings handed out will be epic

Boston isn't exactly known for tolerance and patience
Just make sure someone is taking video. But, I suspect that at any sign of opposition they will back down like they did when bikers and good samaritans prevented the Sandy Hook protests. Thus proving what cowards they truly are.

I do love that Planting Peace makes them look at this every day.

planting%20peace%20equality%20house%20topeka_0.jpg

Back