Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

build a lil paint shed outta 2x4's and plastic sheets.

Well the shop is getting started next week so I guess I'll tinker around for now.

100_3340.jpg

I finally got it right! It took a lot of wet sanding and re-spraying but its good! I think I should buy a buffer.

100_3342.jpg

100_3343.jpg

100_3344.jpg

So on my birthday, Augest 29th, I'm going to get my lisence on my first try and my dad and I are going to do a mini road trip. I'll have to have my car painted by then. :)

Good job on the paint man. It can be pretty addicting, because you start to notice little tiny flaws that only you can pretty much see and think they are gigantic, lol. Again good job!.

I primered my hood and wet-sanded both my mirrors and hood with 400, 800 then 1500 grit. Once they're dry again I'll paint.

Once I finish summer school, in two days, then I'll be painting and sanding all day every day.

100_3374.jpg

100_3376.jpg

I put the hatch on my hatch to keep it from getting damaged, I have no where to put it except for my car. The embelm is just sitting there without the gromets because I still have to buff it, also thats why its not really shiny yet. In real life it looks good.

In the sun.

100_3380.jpg

In the shade.

100_3386.jpg

100_3387.jpg

My roof and hatch. (Before and after.)

100_3381.jpg

Back