Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a friend that has all the painting shit, and he painted his bed cap with a roller. i would have done it for free. then again, he also has a shelby torino thats sitting waiting to be restored.

Look at what I did. It actually wasn't too hard. A lot of bending though.

100_2833.jpg

Now i know where you live :ph34r: mwuahaha.

No im kidding.

I sanded down the rest of the intake. I'm too lazy to post up pics. On Monday I'll take it to school so I can use the buffer. I'll see how shiny I can get it.

Yes he is. He told me that he wanted that nice crome look.

Also the ricer rims are back, not on my car.:) They're going back on the Accord...
There is a reaon why my mom is driving a $1500 1990 Honda not a newer car.

Yesterday, 4 days after the 17"s got put on, my mom hit a pothole and ripped the sidewalls out of both passenger tires then drove home. The tires had like 8000 miles on them. She is lucky she didn't crack or break a rim. The rims are actually still ok. My dad just bought 2 new tires for $268 installed.

pothole-727045.jpg
= FTL!!!

Last edited:
Google.

I did some ghetto exhaust work today. My parents were getting tired of just a cat. with no muffler. The muffler I had didn't reach so I made a connection with copper pipe. Its temporary, don't worry.

100_2889.jpg

100_2893.jpg

Down the driveway.

100_2896.jpg

I finished up the doors today, with new plastic sheeting, speakers put back in and lastly the door panels back on.

Wow Brad, its great to see a fellow BC-Ricer! LOL The ride looks great, nice motor! I wish I had more space at my folks place, but I'll take any real estate over my apartment underground parking. Keep up the good work. Cheers
Z

I "made" a Si head today to sell. I made it of a good DX head that was sitting in a cardboard box, outside all winter and a Si cam from a broken head. Hopefully I'll make $200 off of it.

Before.

100_2913.jpg

100_2914.jpg

100_2915.jpg

DX head on left, broken Si head on right.

100_2916.jpg

DX head before.

100_2918.jpg

After.

100_2920.jpg

Si cam in.

100_2922.jpg

All cleaned up, torqued to specs, valves adjusted and ready to sell!

100_2923.jpg

100_2924.jpg

100_2925.jpg

Last edited:
Back