Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I did a dumb thing again, I didn't adjust the valves when I rebuilt the head.

From what I remember when the head was on the black car, the thing fucking flew. On my car it ran rough and it didn't feel as powerful, it felt worse than stock.

So I took off the valve cover and put the feeler gauge under some valves and ALL were wayyyy too tight. I feel sorry for my motor running through a whole tank of gas like that.

To make a short story long I adjusted the valves to .007 and it fixed everything. Its very powerful, it runs SOOO much smoother and my compression is at 210 vs. 180 before.

I'm much happier. :)

Last edited:
I quoted his "fuck it im gay" statement for a while but then someone said this gem. VVV

What do you guys think about these wheels? They'd go good with the blue and lowered. But still suspension first. And I know they're a copy of Sprint's. They're Rota Track R.

trackr-vi.jpg

Some little stuff.

Installed the arm rest. And my battery kept moving around so I knew something was up. I took out the battery and found the plastic tray was upside down! It stays in place now and I straightned out the battery cables while I was at it.

100_3744.jpg

100_3745.jpg

Back