Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm so sick of going through front AUX cords for my stereo. My dad needs a stereo for his EF anyway so he'll give me $100 for mine then I'll get a new Pioneer with iPod hook-up.

Then after that I have to save up $2000 before I can buy some Tokicos, that's gonna take me 6 weeks if I save everything. My parents want me to save money, maybe I'll see if I can just save $1500...then I'll still have over a grand left.

what kind of wheels are those double0???
i think the white ones look alot better..the ones you posted would go better on an integra or something bigger

gonna have to say yes to the Track-Rs.. this is Civicious' CRX before the wheels got stolen

2je7l0n.jpg

Went out to buy a new deck but Pioneer sells shit right now. Unless you buy a Premier $400 deck. I'll go out to Radio-Shack, buy some connectors and some wire and make my own wire.

It looks like I won't be doing suspension or wheels until the spring, insurace is up in 3 months then I'm storing my CRX for the winter. I'll save up some mad doh and see what I can buy in the spring.

that is the only kit i would ever put on my car..and its wierd because i have everything but the front bumper sitting in my shed

that body kit is the ONLY one that is alright for ef's..lol..

I just did a compression test. All are about 200-210 (can't exactly tell) and the plugs are gold gold gawld!!! Its not burning anything other than gas.

what kind of wheels are those double0???
i think the white ones look alot better..the ones you posted would go better on an integra or something bigger
Theyre the Rota RB's Ive been talkin about.
On second thought. Youre right, they look teeeerrible on an EF/CRX :rolleyes:
3586558876_79dc5c108e.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

For more angles of the teal CRX click HERE
RB.jpg

Last edited:
Not going to lie Im really digging the hatch.

x2. I could care less bout the teal CRX but the white CRX is really nice.

I took my CRX to work, I impressed the mechanics plus my boss, woo hoo!! It's actually possible I could get trained to be a mechanic. Fuck, there is a word for that.

Yea, the teal one needs lowered but I just wanted everyone to get an idea.

x2. I could care less bout the teal CRX but the white CRX is really nice.

I took my CRX to work, I impressed the mechanics plus my boss, woo hoo!! It's actually possible I could get trained to be a mechanic. Fuck, there is a word for that.

Aprentice?

I'm starting to become one with my car. :)

I was in the left lane on the hwy at a stop light and I had to be in the right lane to turn off on our road about 300-400 ft from the stop light. There was a MG in the right lane and my mom told me to pass him and go right on our road. I guess he wanted to race me :dunno:. So I did 1st to 3rd shifting at about 5.5K so my mom wouldn't think I'm driving too too fast. Short story long I got home. :D

Back