Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This "build thread" is crazy.

MOAR progress on the REX!

This "build thread" is crazy.

MOAR progress on the REX!
Haha...yup, after 3 pages it turned right into a build.

Well thanks man, although I wouldn't call it crazy...especially after seeing your car.

I don't really know whats next though. I really want a SiR so idk how much further I will go. I think better wheels and tires, header, tune and amber lights up front.

Last edited:
lmao i never had a problem with alpine... whats going on homie?

We put them beside $40 MTX speakers that Matt had and they're identical in sound.

I also bought a Bazooka tube which I'm returning. Waste of $200 imo.

Het guys! OBD1 GSR swap with everything for $1000. Running and drivng in an Integra. LSD trans and he said a type r ecu. I really might get this!

Slammed DA!!!!

I hope you haven't forgotten I own a CRX.

So I'd sell my whole mini me to either my dad or Matt. Wink wink. Then get B-series conversion mounts and a hydro conversion for the trans. Then I'd need another Si wiring harness, or better yet...tuck the bitch! Weld the shift linkages, get DA axles and rear mount and I believe that covers it. Plus random things like rad hoses.

It also comes with a "name brand" header, wiring harness, EG B-series mounts and DC Integra axles as said by the owner.

My dad said he'll give me $500 for my mini me swap unless Matt wants it. I'm going to check this thing out on tuesday I think, and I'll bring a compression tester.

Last edited:
Save your money!

I guess I'd have to use a hybrid intake or something for that weird intake manifold. I also just read GSR axles will fit, I can't wait to check this out.

Last edited:
Back