Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I forgot to tell you guys, we got a welder for a late X-Mas present.

Linclon Mig Pac 140, and its muthafukin Nascar approved. You know its gotta be good.

lincoln-sp140t-mig_h9na.jpg

So far I've fixed my dirtbike frame, shortened a dolly (to fit upright in a van) and I put a new muffler on my dads commuter.

Last year in shop I took classes so I'm doing alright. :) Next I'll fab up a turbo kit. :D

I just sold my dirtbike too so I have a fatty wallet. :D

Sprayed the muffler flat black.

100_4087.jpg

100_4088.jpg

100_4089.jpg

cash-ola lol i need a better job :( i have 2 but only can work one day a week at both... my paychecks i got from both of them this week : $28 and a whopping $31.80 lol but its cuz of the holidays i havent worked much

cash-ola lol i need a better job :( i have 2 but only can work one day a week at both... my paychecks i got from both of them this week : $28 and a whopping $31.80 lol but its cuz of the holidays i havent worked much
That really sucks man. I was the same way working for my dad. Since Febuary 2009 I worked 3 days a week and an average of $275 a paycheck at a gas station/shop. Summer I worked full time and winter break I worked full time so some good bonus's there.

My exhaust almost looks like the HKS axle back since I sprayed it flat black.

DSCF1792.jpg

i have NEVER reached $275 a check lol even workin in the summer a couple 10/ 11 hour a days in a week

and forgot to compliment your exhaust it looks stealth lol

exhaust looks really good. im defiantly doing that to mine when i make it.

hows this sound...
all 2-1/4 pipe coming straight off my header with no cat and all mandrel bends all the way out through my thrush turbo muffler.

i just hope my thrush turbo muffler still sounds good after its on bigger exhaust with no cat.

right now its pretty quiet with a nice low tone... mild raspyness in very high rpm's.

would you switch you muffler with this one? bah never mid its the same shit...

DSC01469-1.jpg

exhaust looks really good. im defiantly doing that to mine when i make it.

hows this sound...
all 2-1/4 pipe coming straight off my header with no cat and all mandrel bends all the way out through my thrush turbo muffler.

i just hope my thrush turbo muffler still sounds good after its on bigger exhaust with no cat.

right now its pretty quiet with a nice low tone... mild raspyness in very high rpm's.
That would be perfect. Dynomax Super Turbo FTW.

Hell yeah, fight the system with that muffler paint.
Phhssss...who needs JDM...:ph34r:
omni rear lca's?
Not my car.

Back