Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I went to Wally Mart and got a huge sheet (2.5 metres) of black pleather for $20. :D

Pix don't do justice, it looks great.

101_0626.jpg

101_0627.jpg

101_0629.jpg

The plywood is flush with the rear to begin with so no matter what I do it will puff out. It probably only sticks out 1" to 1.5", it doesn't bug me.

I don't know how I'm going to wrap the bottom piece though...:hmm:

More pics.

101_0630.jpg

101_0635.jpg

101_0641.jpg

Last edited:
seats are nice... NOT AS NICE AS MY FULL B17a1 GSR SWAP I GOT FOR 300 BUCKS TODAY!!!!

was going to buy a 5spd teggy for a ls swap i popped the hood to see a big DOHC VTEC! told the guy i would give him 300 bucks he took it i threw a dealer plate on and drove it home!!!

pics in my thread soon!

seats are nice... NOT AS NICE AS MY FULL B17a1 GSR SWAP I GOT FOR 300 BUCKS TODAY!!!!

was going to buy a 5spd teggy for a ls swap i popped the hood to see a big DOHC VTEC! told the guy i would give him 300 bucks he took it i threw a dealer plate on and drove it home!!!

pics in my thread soon!
You're a dick! I can't find a B swap for the life of me! Just no one has them up here.
nice work on the seats.
crx with rear seats? yes plz. loving it.

Thank you. :)

I spent a good 30 mins in the back, listening to some tunes...and its god damn loud back there with the sub against your back. I found a comfy spot to sit in and its not bad. The whole time I was not crampt....but I am very short lol.

I got my car insured again, this time for good, and my dad took it for a spin/beat the hell outta it and he found multiple problems.

-Clutch slip at full throttle shifting
-Very, very scary at 110 MPH (alignment this week)
-Mexican dude in Las Vegas didn't balance my wheels well
-Burns a LOT of oil after de-accelerating down a hill (my dad thinks oil rings were put in upside down by last owner)

I'm not stoked. I'll get it aligned and balanced this week then look for a GSR swap in Seattle.

word, swap sounds like a good plan at this point. i have a friend selling a b20a/b16 trans swap for $1g. it has an ecu, axles, etc i think too.

Well I checked my PCV and its fine. Then I checked my oil and its way over! I must have topped it up when the front end was jacked up. So I pumped out 1/2 a litre outta the dipstick tube and now its safely right under the full hole.

We'll see what that does tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back