Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My dad found a base model '90 Integra that's been sitting in a garage for 2 years. Blue interior and someone painted the body gold. Gross.

I think im gonna scoop it up and take the engine and brakes.

After our trip I really started hating my car. 2nd gear is shot and it burns more oil. I could dig a LS swap until I got things togther. I could even build a LS/VTEC if this Integra is a deal. It's really clean though. Anyway some sort of update.

Last edited:
Haha...Matt and I got into pictures at the Honda Tech meet. :D

The OFFICIAL 2010 Honda Tech Meet Picture Thread - Honda-Tech
Honda Tech 2010 NOS drinks pictures - Honda-Tech

4576497928_44afeba647_b.jpg

4575861971_bf2a1e409b_b.jpg

I picked up my hatch to start the project and swap...

I started off by putting a rock on the gas and waiting for my minime to blow!

then i started it up clanking and puring oil out and drove it behind the shop. (gotta love driving a blown engine around)

tomorrow im gonna try to start the gsr swap.. pics will come!

I picked up my hatch to start the project and swap...

I started off by putting a rock on the gas and waiting for my minime to blow!

then i started it up clanking and puring oil out and drove it behind the shop. (gotta love driving a blown engine around)

tomorrow im gonna try to start the gsr swap.. pics will come!
Why didn't you just sell the mini-me? :fucktard:

He posts on my thread because no one reads his!

da9izik, moved your post to a new thread over in the "integra" section.. next time post a new thread with your question.. :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt!

I'm thinking of a poor mans Type R build now. :hmm: 180-200 N/A WHP would be very nice.

There is a local guy selling a JDM ITR trans w/LSD for $850. It might be worth it to buy now.

oh okay.. could you get a darker colour at the store?

Thanks Matt!

I'm thinking of a poor mans Type R build now. :hmm: 180-200 N/A WHP would be very nice.

There is a local guy selling a JDM ITR trans w/LSD for $850. It might be worth it to buy now.

that'd be an attainable goal for sure, LS-VTEC if you cant find te goodies for the poor mans R.

provided that tranny is in decent shape that is a fairly good price.

make sure you verify that it is LSD (look down the holes for the axle, there shouldnt be a bar going through) dunno how else to explain it lol

Back