Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I bought a used home made one local (half Civic, half Integra) and its terrible. I hightly recommend a B-Seires swap linkage (cant wait to get mine as well).

I agree, I made one for my brothers crx it turned out good and did ok but I would recommend buying one from a dealer that is made right...

Finally ordered the P30 chip for my P28 and OBDII GSR distributor, I'm going convert to the OBDII single plug.

I'm stoked, my receipt came up a few cents short of what you Americans pay. :lol: How often is that.

Also got some more wires done on the tuck but got stopped by another snowfall. :(

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHA that snow sure got em good.. eh? :)

What are the side effects of not running a knock sensor? Because the chip I'm recieving won't include the knock sensor, same with any of the chips from Xenocron for some reason.

Also got my last heater hose in last night. I will hopefully finish the tuck tonght after school.

Last edited:
What are the side effects of not running a knock sensor? Because the chip I'm recieving won't include the knock sensor, same with any of the chips from Xenocron for some reason.

Also got my last heater hose in last night. I will hopefully finish the tuck tonght after school.

It won't hurt to run it without it.. The GSR motor we put in my friends car has been running without it for two years now with no problems just a annoying cel light on..

It won't hurt to run it without it.. The GSR motor we put in my friends car has been running without it for two years now with no problems just a annoying cel light on..

If he has his ECU chipped to disable it it wont throw a CEL because the ECU wont look for the sensor.

I run mine with no Crankshaft Fluctuation Sensor (OBD2) and its fine. not the same thing, but similar effects Id suppose.

need help

i really need some help from anyone who knows p28 ecu and d16z6 engines cause my car just got it running but wont go past 3 k rpms really need some how been witout a running car for 7 weeks now neeed it to get to my job everyday if anyone can help me please contact me at 281 678 5885 names jayson call or text at anytime and from what i know i think my ecu is in limbo need help on how to get outta it please need help asap!!!!!!:(

Alright, just making sure. I heard if its disabled on the ECU then I need to tune right away but as long as the timing is set I don't see an issue. And I'm always on top of that shit anyway.

you can buy an aftermarket knock sensor that hooks up to its own gauge.

its a good piece of mind thing, sometimes, the knocks arent loud enough to hear. which is why those sensors are there.

Back