Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My CRX wasn't running at all so I changed the ECU, nothing. Then I changed the main relay from a '88 DX hatch and it works great.

I'm thinking of putting a DC Integra cluster in too, input?

No.

cluster20.jpg

yeah the y49 curse sucks dick and is the reason my rex never ran right i only ever got one good pass down the track ever-------btw glass headlights if you want the seals pm me and i will find out how much shipping is and they are yours

im going to pm you a link on how to do this cluster swap it looks relatively easy to me but im happy with my si cluster lol

I really want to do the cluster swap but for now I'm going to finish what I started.

I took apart my Z6 head, like right apart. I'm going to send it in off to get cleaned (about $30) then I'll buy a head gasket set so I'll get the valve seals, valve cover seals, cam seal....EVERYTHING I need.

I still need your valve seals 89y49rexsi for my dads black hatch we're trying to sell.

If I can find them I can get LS Meshes for my 16th birthday!

Still waiting on the gaskets...

I'm thinking of just tucking the headlight/signal ect. wires, not my engine harness. I dont want to get half way through then get my lisence and not drive, that would be gay.

Also I got a small wood sliver under my thumb nail, IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH AND I CANT GET IT OUT!!

Good luck on finding the meshes. They'd look awesome on the CRX. And just cut your thumb off. That'll take care of the pain from the sliver.

**Update From Brad** Brad has had this wood sliver in his thumb for the last coulple days and it has reached cruchal infection. On Aug 21 he will be having his thumb removed at Victoria General Hospital. Are good luck and prairs go out to Brad. **This Has Been An Unoficial Update From Brad**. get better soon buddy!

I took apart my Z6 head, like right apart. I'm going to send it in off to get cleaned (about $30) then I'll buy a head gasket set so I'll get the valve seals, valve cover seals, cam seal....EVERYTHING I need.
JIS engine..i got all of that plus a timing belt for 48.60 shipped..ive bought parts from them before and its very good quality
The race is on to see who finished their Mini-Me swap first, me or INGEN78.
injen....and im just waiting for my shit to get here..payment is expected to clear on the 19th so hopefully ill have the gaskets withing a week of that..
i can get the head fully installed in a couple hours..so we will see
I've been cleaning while waiting for my gasket set.

Clean vTaK=mOaR pOwEr!!!

100_3571.jpg
lmao i actually painted my vtec chrome.so it looks polished..
If I can find them I can get LS Meshes for my 16th birthday!

Still waiting on the gaskets...

I'm thinking of just tucking the headlight/signal ect. wires, not my engine harness. I dont want to get half way through then get my lisence and not drive, that would be gay.

Also I got a small wood sliver under my thumb nail, IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH AND I CANT GET IT OUT!!
tweezers and grit your teeth..i was actually thinking of tucking my bay while its all apart..but then i figured fuck that too much work in this 90something degree weather

Oh yeah, I still need a spring compressor, I'll be phoning around...

Maybe I'll send my head to a machineist so I don't have to buy the compressor and I'll get him to hot tank it too.

Back