Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They're finally gone!! The trim piece over the rear wheel was falling off, I'll glue it back on later.

100_3536.jpg

100_3537.jpg

100_3538.jpg

100_3540.jpg

Yeah, I'm REALLY happy. And I do love my car.

Next I think I'm going to straighten out my twin pipes then put on slightly larger tips. Then I can align my bumpers, maybe put on some amber corners, a front lip, my VTEC Z6 head and Y8 manifold, my DA Integra booster/master and prop. valve. Theres still lots to do.

Last edited:
im so tyerd i just tryed to check my fb on my i pod but tryed to slide yours insted . hahahaha lolz

Ha^

Hey what do you guys think about a 1.5" drop (Tokico HPs) then white slipstreams?

Agreed.

I think wheels and suspension may be later on. I'm putting new valve seals and a camshaft seal in my Z6 head then I'll put it on my CRX with my Y8 intake manifold, which I just re-JB welded. I also swapped over some plugs to the grey OBD1 style so it will all match. Then I'll get a valve cover seal set for my VTEC valve cover and put it on too.

Then I'm thinking of putting on my Integra brake parts, then I'll do wheels and suspension.

Last edited:
Will the stock wheels fit over the integra brakes? Something to consider.

I don't have the whole brake conversion, just the booster, master cylinder and the 40/40 proportioning valve off a 1990 integra. I also have the complete rear disc trailing arms but I don't need them anymore, so Matt is buying them.

Hey if you need a cylinder head (gasket set) let me know. I received a whole D16a6 gasket set and my machinist told me I could use the valve stem seals and various other gaskets on my D16y8 head.

Back