Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That thing looks amazing. My family has a 95 Grand Cherokee that is mint too. But it only has 62k miles on it. I do love how he said he replaced the rear lift shocks. That is a 2 minute job. Haha.

Grand Cherokees went in the direction of luxury than off road capabilities. My parents had a 91 cherokee, 92 yj and a 93 grand cherokee. I mean they're nice but limited in the ways of wheeling

I agree. Although ZJs are dirt cheap, reliable vehicles. I'm actually currently in the market for a Comanche.

Grand Cherokees went in the direction of luxury than off road capabilities. My parents had a 91 cherokee, 92 yj and a 93 grand cherokee. I mean they're nice but limited in the ways of wheeling
Yep, they ain't for wheeling. But for winter travel on the roadways, they are really hard to beat. I used to rent one when traveling to California from Texas for Christmas Vacations and travel I-40 which goes through Flagstaff, AZ and Albuquerque, NM. Probably not the winter conditions you get up there, but still plenty of ice and snow, mountains, etc. The JC's made the trip easy and comfortable.

I have a 1990 Chevy T-10 that's built a little that I use for "Wheeling", much more robust than the Cherokee's.

The Cherokee's are good solid 4x4 SUV rigs for the street.

The cherokee (XJ) I got is an amazing 4x4 platform in the off roading world, the grand cherokee (ZJ) is more of an AWD street truck like you say

Took her out for a "test drive" ;) I love it! I think next trip ill take off the front sway bar cause she was lifting wheels on some things but otherwise everything works wonderfully!

2D4BF1FA-42DB-41F9-9D4C-51D5FBD51D67-808-00000041E3D1B85E_zps2c94f745.jpg

LS 4 door, just the shell but it's a half decent body, could possibly be my cleanest yet!

Oh lol yeah you're right, came from my gsr that got wrecked, I saved a bunch of parts from it and the transplant went in the coupe. The motor/trans/suspension/brakes will all go in the 4 door and I already have a buddy that'll buy the rusted coupe for what I paid for it lol

Back