Brads EJ1 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic coupe, hatch and teg are the same chassis build wise.

Shorter wheelbase is a disadvantage on a road course but an advantage on an autox course.

If I stick with this chassis as a race car, after the del sol my next would be a dc2 for its longer wheelbase. Makes it much more stable in high speed turns.

its a K member.

you plan on putting the interior back after patching up your cancer?
Ill put interior back in if I get some black panels.
Civic coupe, hatch and teg are the same chassis build wise.

Shorter wheelbase is a disadvantage on a road course but an advantage on an autox course.

If I stick with this chassis as a race car, after the del sol my next would be a dc2 for its longer wheelbase. Makes it much more stable in high speed turns.

That makes sence. I'm very satisified with the coupe. Its a good balance.

Damm Brad - I thought we had covered this alone with the FAG Jokes, Gay references, Exhaust Systems and GADAR Yellow wheels.

Spelling Bee Time (again): Sense = S E N S E - NOT sence. "It makes sense".

Got it? :D

BTW your stuff is going out this weekend for sure - not working Saturday. And I have made another commitment to send some mini-bike parts for a kid that had his MB trashed in a freak fire. Wouldn't dare send his stuff B4 yours and can't be late on that one.

how much longer is the integra? 2 inches?
Actually, I may have been mistaken.. Although anything besides a CRX is better. :p

90.6: crx
93.3 del sol
101:eg hatch, dc2 teg
103:eg coupe, eg 4door, dc teg 4door, ALL ek's

And EK's chassis is a little stiffer than EG/DC2

Damm Brad - I thought we had covered this alone with the FAG Jokes, Gay references, Exhaust Systems and GADAR Yellow wheels.

Spelling Bee Time (again): Sense = S E N S E - NOT sence. "It makes sense".

Got it? :D

BTW your stuff is going out this weekend for sure - not working Saturday. And I have made another commitment to send some mini-bike parts for a kid that had his MB trashed in a freak fire. Wouldn't dare send his stuff B4 yours and can't be late on that one.

Force of habit. :facepalm:

Awesome man, sounds great. :)

And I don't believe hatches and Integras have the same wheel base.

I found this funny. :D

IMG_20111013_152154.jpg

that's funny.....

SHIP TO: Glassheadlights
C/O ****

What's the presents in the boxes???
Brad and I swapped some parts - I cleared off the bench from the D16A6 to ZC swap. Fixed up Brad with some goodies and threw in some D16A6 leftovers that are in good shape for his dad to use on a project. Brad had some wiring connectors I needed and sent them down here. :thumbsup:

The white box: (I changed my mind and went with a full width dual row aluminum radiator - the narow should work well up there as it's cooler in the summers than Texas)

Short%20Radiator%209.jpg

The other box has all kinds of misc. stuff in it. TB's, 12" radiator fan, fuel rail, D16A6 distributor, plug wires, adj cam pulleys, clamps, wire wrap tubing and I don't remember the rest - just cleared off the bench, put some bubble wrap around it and in the box it went. More stuff than I could remember when I filled out the US Customs paperwork. Nothing that will net either of us prison time! :)

I bust his balls all the time on the forum messin around, but actually I kinda took a liking to him. The radiator should work out well in his new ride.

Last edited:
:) I'm right stoked!

I think my headgasket is going out. The cooling system keeps pressurizing/over filling the res tank so I'm happy things are starting to roll.

Back