Bristol CT Autocross This Sunday!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got my helmet so, as long as I can get up in the morning I'll be there.

1) not hitting cones?
2) not hitting more cones?

:lol:

j/p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 17 2004, 12:32 PM
1) not hitting cones?
2) not hitting more cones?

:lol:

j/p

okay, four new things.

five if you include not :spin:

:)

Actually, my father gave me a laser gun for taking tire temps, so I'm going to play with that a bit.

And I bought a device that keeps your seatbelt tight so you don't slide around in the turns.

seatbelt thing

Cheaper than a four/five point harness I suppose.

dont think i'll have my clutch broken it yet. or the motor in for that matter

If the HKS gasket come this week, and the con rods fit in the little beast, and the engine runs decently...then I'll be there...right now I am sandblasting the block.....complete ghetto style....an cheap ass sandblaster gun, a tube, and a bag of playbox sand from home depot....at a grand total of $15 for the set up....hehe

Originally posted by erebunicrx@May 17 2004, 03:50 PM

who cares. break it in by BREAKING IT IN. to hell with this 1000 mile be gentel shit.
hit it hard, seat the rings hard :)

as for the clutch... yeah, well, go drive in nyc traffic for an hour :D

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@May 17 2004, 12:52 PM
maybe... depends on how happy the car is... It will be back together on thursday night.

i doubt you will make it, but ok. :lol:

I dunno... i actually doubt I will make it too... considering I need to drive to NH for work on Sunday night, and want to bring the car up with me for tuning. And I'm not gonna AutoX it all day, then drive it to NH that night...

So yeah... I'm out... :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 17 2004, 05:50 PM-->
erebunicrx
@May 17 2004, 03:50 PM

who cares. break it in by BREAKING IT IN. to hell with this 1000 mile be gentel shit.
hit it hard, seat the rings hard :)

as for the clutch... yeah, well, go drive in nyc traffic for an hour :D

no its not a new motor or even new pistons yet. im putting in a stock one for now but i got another ls motor to do all internals. and just ordered the clutch and flywheel last night. but i'll be there to watch.

Back