B's JDM B-Day Bar B Que Yooooo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Well, the wife saw the weather today and she asked me if I felt like BBQing today...after I had TacoHell...so I said no...then she asked if I wanted to cook tommorrow, so I said what the hell, why not......

And since I will mis B's bar trip to see someone sing...

I've invited the gang over....

not much, very few chairs, a small grill, might plug in the hot plate, put a case in the fridge in the garage, the same old same old....JDP PS2 with Initial D playing, a comp to post whore from live, got some tunes, but if someone wants to bring a cd with MP3's on it, I'll upload it...just some normal get together and hang out....

the food will be by headcount....

at 2:00pm I will go to the grocery store and get the normal stuff to grill, like sausage's, beef, veggies, beer, (RedDog), chips, buns, hotdogs, hamburgers....etc...

I always splurge a bit, and buy to much, but it always get eaten the next day anyways....

So a normal $5-10 donation would be cool...if you don't pay, then you clean up the mess, but ask anyone who comes all the time..they always leave with a full gullet, and a smile on their face...

we can start at 3:00 PM and last until I pass out....so that could be all night...I got 3 helmets here if we want to drink and passout in a same manner....

the addy is in Stratford, CT....PM me for the exact address and phone number or meet up with someone who has came before...

Parking will be on the street, but it's fairly safe...we've had no problems yet. (except my sterio in the Jeep) but we'll have the garage door open or in the back yard...

Bring a tow truck and $200 and you can take home a 1989 Toyota Camery :) with title....hehe

Head count.......

1. Airjockie
2. Pissedoffsol
3. JDMHOTCHIC
4. Ga-Chan
(copy paste, add your name, and copy paste again) ;)

1. Airjockie
2. Pissedoffsol
3. JDMHOTCHIC
4. Ga-Chan
5. Celerity + Sue

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 30 2004, 06:42 PM
I'll fly up just for the barbecue- it's going to rain in Austin tomorrow. :(

I'll pick you up at the stratford Airport, but I be damn if I have to go to JFK to get you.... :angry:

:D

so this thing is gonna go til 3:00 in the morning and you guys won't make Bristol! I've seen this movie before!

8:00 a.m. :sleep:
9:00 a.m. :sleep:
10:00 a.m. :sleep:
11:00 a.m. :sleep:
noon :sleep:
1:00 p.m. :blink:

Hahahah... Sunday will be raining. Sick of rain events.

-> Steve

Besides, we're down like... 10 cars. We'll be drifting the Jeep and 4Runner if things get worse.

Originally posted by number9@Apr 30 2004, 11:13 PM
so this thing is gonna go til 3:00 in the morning and you guys won't make Bristol! I've seen this movie before!

8:00 a.m. :sleep:
9:00 a.m. :sleep:
10:00 a.m. :sleep:
11:00 a.m. :sleep:
noon :sleep:
1:00 p.m. :blink:

lol :lol:

i plan to leave before midnight. i'll be there unless its downpouring.

what a better way to spend your birthday than autoxing?

what a better way to spend your birthday than autoxing?

I spent my birthday installing shocks and struts on an old Z, and the car wasn't mine... <_< all the way up to 3:30 in the morning :(

Originally posted by Celerity@May 1 2004, 01:01 AM
Hahahah... Sunday will be raining. Sick of rain events.

-> Steve

you gotta make ONE event before you get sick of it. <_<

i might be able to make it down . . . i gotta work and get some stuff done this afternoon . . .

ps number9 . . . my thoughts exactly :lol:

I wish I could be there,but the flight is a little long............ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back