B's JDM B-Day Bar B Que Yooooo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: Steve paid....and the money for the BBQ came From B himself...hehe

I actually gave him the money for me and K...for a change... :D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 3 2004, 10:00 AM
So how much did the BBQ party end up costing you? Did Steve pay for his share or was he your cleanup crew?

You are such a cunt

Have a good day.

And Chris, I did make a rain event. I got soaked with Clayton getting your car back on it's feet when you almost did damage to martine's wheels. I got soaked to the bone, and I'm not doing it again.

s4096967eecd35.jpg

PWNED JDM STYLE Y0

sorry nick, this pics had been burning a hole in my hard drive for the past 2 weeks....i got no self control

Those are some angry lookin chinks man.

-> Steve

Why Steve....

your actions would lead one to believe that you are acting irrationally and mentally insane by calling her a "cunt"

/info-mercial voice

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 3 2004, 02:16 PM
Why Steve....

your actions would lead one to believe that you are acting irrationally and mentally insane by calling her a "cunt"

/info-mercial voice

You'll see :)

I believe it was about 6 months ago that she said something to the affect of "Don't talk to me anymore, don't bring up my name and I won't bring up yours". She does it all the time.

No wonder she got herself and everyone she knows kicked off of ClubSi. The record speaks for itself.

And the two threats to me and my girlfriend.. I can't WAIT to see what's going to happen. I'm all giddy and anxious. Can't wait ! :spin:

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity+May 3 2004, 03:25 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 3 2004, 02:16 PM
Why Steve....

/info-mercial voice

You'll see :)

I believe it was about 6 months ago that she said something to the affect of "Don't talk to me anymore, don't bring up my name and I won't bring up yours". She does it all the time.

No wonder she got herself and everyone she knows kicked off of ClubSi. The record speaks for itself.

And the two threats to me and my girlfriend.. I can't WAIT to see what's going to happen. I'm all giddy and anxious. Can't wait ! :spin:

-> Steve

I believe that a perusal of past threads will indicate that you are the one that tends to make the first contact to me. Whatever...

My main point was... that it was a damn shame that B picked up the tab for his own JDM B-day barbeque bash that was Clayton's idea. Secondly, I offered to pick up that engine in Queens for Clayton last week while doing other stuff further south. Sorry, but then my weekend just got way too busy to do everything that I wanted to get to. But on top of all that, Clayton was hoping that I would fork over $105 of my cash to pay for the fucking old engine. Oh well... I've got about $2300 in vet bills to pay for from two weeks ago, and Clayton knew that Gypsy passed away in surgery, so fuck you and your screwed up thought patterns Celery.

What two threats to your Sue? It's more that after all of what you said to us about last year's breakup, my stomach just turns at the thought of you sleeping again with someone that you insisted dumped you and went immediately to sex up your best friend. That's what the deal is with me. Gross!!!!

And in that heel-toe driving thread, that was way too funny... you are a very UNSMOOTH shifter. LOL!!!! at your sense of reality Steve... it suxxors bigtime.

On the note that I mean to post:

Had a great time at Clayton's. I have some pics (The fire gods gettin DOWN with the lighter fluid) and I once again thank B for his "Burgers to steak" conversions, and to Clayton and Kaori for being such gracious hosts. There is NEVER a bad time to be had at the Airjockie garage!

-> Steve

I would have covered the bill, and I had the money, I was going to put it on my card and collect the money, but B , being the cool guy, offered to put it on his card, total...$70, I gave him $20, Steve and sue Gave him $20, and what he collected from Eric and Bill, and Bill's girl would more than enough cover it, for a free meal for him....Beside, the week or two before this event, I took B out for Sushi...a pre-B-Day dinner....

That aside...

This bikkering is getting anoying....and really is uncalled for in every damn thread posted here...

Make a bitch post in one thread, and keep it there...it will be the funniest longes, battle of all the internet....

and sorry I asked you to help out, since you were in the area...it's still no big deal, I'm getting some more money from the accord sell, to pay for the motor, and I'm selling a feul pump that will cover the gas to get it....

Once again...I'm sorry about Gypsy...she will be missed. :(

Originally posted by Celerity+May 3 2004, 01:53 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@May 3 2004, 10:00 AM
So how much did the BBQ party end up costing you?  Did Steve pay for his share or was he your cleanup crew?

You are such a cunt

Have a good day.

And Chris, I did make a rain event. I got soaked with Clayton getting your car back on it's feet when you almost did damage to martine's wheels. I got soaked to the bone, and I'm not doing it again.

Now, normally I'd stay out of this, but I had a chance to meet Martine this weekend. While we all have our faults, she seems like an upstanding very cool person to hang out with.

Now, I'm all about free speech and letting your feelings go, but the C word is too far. Please don't come to my meet. I have several reasons for this. 1) Martine is going to be there, and I don't want to have to discipline you two. Second, I feel that if I do see you in person, I may be too tempted to slap that rats nest of a mullet that you call a hair style off the back of your head for calling her that. I don't care how pissed you are at a woman... show some tact.

I'm not really defending her so much as I am telling you to just shut the fuck up and ignore her. If you're so high and pious, why don't you take the first step in stopping this shit. I'm tired of reading a decent thread and having you two fuck it up.

i hate this thread now.

:locked:

the 2 of you have problems- and im not coming between it, either in person, or on my or any message board.

i, along with the rest of the internet is just outright sick and tired of it.

so, im asking BOTH of you to grow up, and handle things between yourselves with your selves.

next time, warnings will be issued, and 3 = a week vacation. Capish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back