built LS/turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18b1

95 b18b thats benson sleeved to 84 mm , oringed, crower rods je 9 to 1 pistons, the cranks has been knifed micropolished and balanced, it has a moroso oil pan, new itr water pump and new oil pump, it has a JG head thats Port and polished with a 3 angle valve job, SS valves with the JG valve train, crower turbo cams with skunk 2 cam gears, and has a thermo coated ported and portmatched ITR mani. ...probly some more stuff i cant think off the top of my head....prob will throw in honda 2b with it...wanna get 3000 ..its neg......i also have a turbo kit consisting of f-max piping,greddy BOV,tial wastegate,mani,t3/4,downpipe,evo 5 intercooler, all piping and such....i would like to get about 1900 for it does not have FMU...but i have hondata anyways......the prices are both neg. .....please email me with any Qs ....ill try to get pics very soon so email me for those...thanks

bump....i know the guy and his shit is good.....buy quick because it wont last long :worthy:

I emailed u....ill try to get pics real soon........i might consider trades just tell me what ya got

dont really want to but maybe depending on the parts u want.....email me and let me know thanks

sorry been gone for awhile...my motor has everything that it needs for a prelude swap...it comes with everything...u see i just pulled it out of the car and bought it...so let me know if you want to buy it CHEAP cause i just traded my car for one with a LS Turbo...hit me up

Nice set up....Just curious on why you getting rid of it. I've got a built gsr motor I am willing to trade. pm me with your number so we can go over the detais if your interested...thanx

Back