Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 2 2004, 10:57 PM-->
hcivic.com
@Nov 2 2004, 11:53 PM
Well only 25% of my country speaks french and are retards
Republican Bush
(Incumbent)
39,557,814 51% 197

more than half of your country belive it ok to date your sister
[post=410959]Quoted post[/post]​

Just for that, I'm going to cut a Queeb off tomorrow on my way to work.

Fucking Canadians. Eh. Motherfucker.
[post=410964]Quoted post[/post]​

what?
Queeb?
fuckem i hate them too

And as for hills snowboarding time is here

Yeah its looking Good for Bush, he just got Florida according to AP, if he gets Ohio, New Mexico, Colorado, its all over....which he is leading in all at the moment according to AP.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2004, 04:44 AM
yahoo = exit polling = not accurate.

go to cnn dude.
[post=410944]Quoted post[/post]​

CNN won't load over here for some reason....takes hella long time

i'm stickin wit yahoo and NBC for now :blink:

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Nov 3 2004, 12:02 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 2 2004, 10:57 PM
hcivic.com
@Nov 2 2004, 11:53 PM
Well only 25% of my country speaks french and are retards
Republican Bush
(Incumbent)
39,557,814 51% 197

more than half of your country belive it ok to date your sister
[post=410959]Quoted post[/post]​

Just for that, I'm going to cut a Queeb off tomorrow on my way to work.

Fucking Canadians. Eh. Motherfucker.
[post=410964]Quoted post[/post]​

what?
Queeb?
fuckem i hate them too

And as for hills snowboarding time is here
[post=410974]Quoted post[/post]​

This time around, Bush isn't going to fuck around. Remember in school, to show someone you were about to fight how crazy you are, you'd hit yourself 'n shit, right? Well, we're going to fucking blow Canadeh up, just to show everyone else that we're the craziest motherfuckers around.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 2 2004, 09:10 PM

This time around, Bush isn't going to fuck around. Remember in school, to show someone you were about to fight how crazy you are, you'd hit yourself 'n shit, right? Well, we're going to fucking blow Canadeh up, just to show everyone else that we're the craziest motherfuckers around.
[post=410982]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO HAHAH!!

Ive got a question for you guys. Whats gonna happen when either one of them wins?? Ruffly the country is split right? Well if Bush does when do you think that Kerry voters will eventually come around and follow Bush? Or do you think there is gonna be alot of problems for awhile? The same thing would go if Kerry wins. I dono I think its gonna be kinda ruff for everyone no matter who wins. Just my thought.

Originally posted by Drake@Nov 3 2004, 12:19 AM
Ive got a question for you guys. Whats gonna happen when either one of them wins?? Ruffly the country is split right? Well if Bush does when do you think that Kerry voters will eventually come around and follow Bush? Or do you think there is gonna be alot of problems for awhile? The same thing would go if Kerry wins. I dono I think its gonna be kinda ruff for everyone no matter who wins. Just my thought.
[post=410987]Quoted post[/post]​

the people have no choice but to follow whoever wins. fact is, after today, whatever we say means nothing.

bush wants to draft 3423432 kids, theres nothing we can do to stop it.
have fun guys... and don't blame me, i voted for kerry, and im too old to be drafted

I see your point. If they did re-instate the draft though I think there would be hell to pay though. And whats takin Florda so damn long to get finished up?? Whoever wins I really hope they just fix all this shit thats goin on. And like B said the really sad thing is that after tonight/today whatever we say really dosnt mean anything.

:werd: I didn't vote, but I'm fucking scared if bush stays in office.

well be scared, its about to happen

and what i don't get is HOW IN THE FUCK can our military people still support him? i mean seriously if ANYONE watches 60 mins it shows how unprepared we were.

if bush wins, i hope someone assignates him and cheeny and the house leader and we go into some new electin or something

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 05:40 AM
and what i don't get is HOW IN THE FUCK can our military people still support him? i mean seriously if ANYONE watches 60 mins it shows how unprepared we were.
[post=410999]Quoted post[/post]​

hey armchair prophet...why don't you ask someone in the military before you make stupid ass comments like that. you watch 60 mins and you think you know what's going on?? get a clue dood.

we support him because he is firm in his belief and does not cower to political pressure to influence his views and decisions....he does what he believes is right and deals with the rest later. I don't feel like getting into this shit again because its been beaten to death here and and everywhere else on internet but just trust me when I tell you the military is behind Bush.

<---------who is serving his time in the Middle East as we speak

its been beaten to death everywhere DOOD. but i'm sorry i guess i can see past the part where we invaded the wrong country. Not ALL your people support bush. so while i'm not fighting i am reading and reading and i'm sorry i don't see ANYWHERE that we had a good reason or a reason period to be where we are.

If he wanted to do what was right then maybe we would still be in the place the whole thing started ........ or do you not remember that part?

Also it wasn't just the war its his choice on abortion ( and i'm sorry no MAN has a right to say what a woman can do with HER body) and gay marriage. but lets not get into that cause well its the damnation of the country right?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2004, 05:45 AM
if bush wins, i hope someone assignates him and cheeny and the house leader and we go into some new electin or something
[post=411002]Quoted post[/post]​

assignates??? bahahahahaahahahha

speelling pwns j00!!!!

and no i'm not saying my last name is webster or anything like that....but goddamn you butchered that one LMAO

I am up for that civil war Ji. It looks like both the house, senate and the Presidentcy will be Republican

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 3 2004, 05:51 AM
its been beaten to death everywhere DOOD. but i'm sorry i guess i can see past the part where we invaded the wrong country. Not ALL your people support bush. so while i'm not fighting i am reading and reading and i'm sorry i don't see ANYWHERE that we had a good reason or a reason period to be where we are.

If he wanted to do what was right then maybe we would still be in the place the whole thing started ........ or do you not remember that part?
[post=411004]Quoted post[/post]​

dood i'm not gonna argue but just remember hindsight is 20/20...its easy to look back now and point the finger

and No the entire military isn't behind Bush, but hey neither is the country and he's still winning the electon :D

Originally posted by spectacle+Nov 3 2004, 12:52 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 3 2004, 05:45 AM
[post=411002]Quoted post[/post]​

assignates??? bahahahahaahahahha

speelling pwns j00!!!!

and no i'm not saying my last name is webster or anything like that....but goddamn you butchered that one LMAO
[post=411005]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- yeah i did. haha

but anyway, on howard stern this mroning, there were several military folks who called in, folks who were in the sand and have finished their tour, and were supporting kerry.

so even those in the military, its still a mix.

Back