bye bye Clinton...Bama for prez

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll be there.

Honestly, this country is headed toward implosion. Start learning Chinese now, save yourself the trouble in the future :ph34r:
i'm learning chinese right now. plus i have a chinese gf. w00t!

1210928622575.gif

Yah!

I should learn Chinese. Good idea. They make up 1/3rd of the worlds pop. India is getting up there too. Plus the cheap ass dipshits are outsourcing MAD JOBS to india. Like they wonder why so fucking many people are bankrupt and loosing their houses.... fucking tards. Its cause we're outsourcing jobs to india and china, we make hardly any of our own shit. Our increase in national factories is at a near stand still. useless...

I'll be there.

Honestly, this country is headed toward implosion. Start learning Chinese now, save yourself the trouble in the future :ph34r:

:werd:

If we don't blow ourselves up in a revolution in the next 50 years, I can see China stepping in and doing it for us.

:osama: <~ (Osama?hehe)Only you can prevent facist rulers.

Its going to happen soon and fast. Will be ... intense too.

guns???? what guns??? :confused:

i lost them all in a tragic boating accident :(
if they want them they can go look for them somewhere at the bottom of the Long Island Sound

That's what happened to my encryption keys... imagine that!

Probably for similar reasons, too. :ph34r:

Did anyone catch Obama's speech last night? He should fire his writers

He fired back at McCain for saying Obama needs to actually visit post surge Iraq before making his statements by saying "maybe if McCain went to places in America that were struggling HE would have a better understanding of what's important"

Meanwhile McCain was touring and speaking in New Orleans Louisiana just hours before Obama went on stage

royal-fail.jpg

Looks like the email to pull the stops on Obama was sent. I love seeing the right-wing machine rev up... it's so distinct.

Did anyone catch Obama's speech last night? He should fire his writers

He fired back at McCain for saying Obama needs to actually visit post surge Iraq before making his statements by saying "maybe if McCain went to places in America that were struggling HE would have a better understanding of what's important"

Meanwhile McCain was touring and speaking in New Orleans Louisiana just hours before Obama went on stage

royal-fail.jpg

You mean that place we still haven't fixed? Heckuva job.

? that's out of context, inflammatory, and ignorant liberal rhetoric. You can't superimpose Bush's failures, The State a Louisiana's Failures, FEMA's failures, and the self proclaimed "chocolate city" mayor's failures onto John McCain who's a senator from a different state on the opposite side of the Nation. Seriously do you even understand how our government (is supposed) to function?

Obama claimed McCain wasn't visiting places in American that were hurting, while McCain was actually visiting a place in America that was hurting. That's my point

? that's out of context, inflammatory, and ignorant liberal rhetoric. You can't superimpose Bush's failures, The State a Louisiana's Failures, FEMA's failures, and the self proclaimed "chocolate city" mayor's failures onto John McCain who's a senator from a different state on the opposite side of the Nation. Seriously do you even understand how our government (is supposed) to function?

Obama claimed McCain wasn't visiting places in American that were hurting, while McCain was actually visiting a place in America that was hurting. That's my point

I needed to say something in order to have time to understand how just going to an impoverished place automatically makes one truly aware of the situation. McCain goes to New Orleans and now he knows exactly how these people are feeling and dealing.

All with a beer baroness at his side. Yeah, right. It's campaigning, don't spin it into something it isn't.

I needed to say something in order to understand how just going to an impoverished place automatically makes one truly aware of the situation. McCain goes to New Orleans and now he knows exactly how these people are feeling and dealing.

according to Obama's speech last night, yes

according to Obama's speech last night, yes

So is this the world according to Obama, or just more pandering for votes?

Again... he's married to a beer baroness. Struggling isn't something he needs to comprehend. I do find it odd how hardly anything is said about the beer baroness... so much was said about the ketchup baroness four years ago. I think one of the words used was Elitist.

what she's successful so she can't lead? Obama is a lawyer, I doubt he's gone without much in his adult life

I thing someone who was a Vietnam POW needs to learn little of what it's like to suffer

I agree. Those failures were just poor planning. It was bad, but you know what? Blaming people cannot change the facts, what we can do is plan better, fuckin finish the job out and fix it up. Done.

w/e I think mccain is the lesser of 2 evils but we're still moving down a long dark road.

what she's successful so she can't lead? Obama is a lawyer, I doubt he's gone without much in his adult life

Teresa Heinz Kerry. HOW much did the Right attack JK for that one? Married into money, got life on easy street... now that the shoe's on the other foot, it's "what, she's successful!"

Am I not right? C'mon... you can't spin this.

I thing someone who was a Vietnam POW needs to learn little of what it's like to suffer

Because that's all you need to lead a country, right? Military experience. Our current leader has "military experience".

Hillary or Bama if either one would get in they would get assassinated very quick, there are alot of people that dont like women in power and alot of people that hate arabs aka sand niggars. just my 2cents McCain's gonna win. hes the only logical choice

Back