bye bye Clinton...Bama for prez

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You shouldn't. Just relax with the fact that the Ferrari you'll buy will be well taken care of :)

You know RFID can be read from a distance, right? You know these RFID devices will contain your identity, right? You know if the gov't can read them, the bad guys can too, right? A door is a door and anyone can walk through it.

But don't worry about it. It's easier for a mosquito to feed when its victim doesn't care.

all US passports issued since 2006 have RFIDs in them
and there is no mention anywhere of an RFID going into the RealIDs
the only thing i was able to find about IDs with RFIDs in them (other than every passport issues since 2006) was that the state of Virginia is planning to put them in their Drivers Licenses

but thank you for not giving me any real reasons to give a shit about the realID act
i guess its easier to spew some BS and try to insight fear than actually try to educate someone on something :rolleyes:

Pick one.
Once Muslim, always muslim. If he converts, he is setup to die. With islamic cultures in the streets celebrating his nomination, I'm willing to bet that "Barack" (The horse that Mohammed rode into heaven) is very friendly towards the same people that should want him dead.

He's still a muslim. He has pretended to be so to avoid suspicion and bec.... Wait a sec.

You're not getting this.

Pick one.

My point is that I have a hard time believing he's completely abandoned his childhood faith of nearly three decades, and that his "Christian Faith" is probably more of a political tool then any real type of belief.

I guess that's not really a surprising concept though...we are talking about politicians here...

I don't have anything against the Islamic religion itself, but I'm not convinced that putting someone with a strong Islamic background and ties into the office of the presidency in this day and age is a good idea...

all US passports issued since 2006 have RFIDs in them

Don't I know it :) Guess what I do not own. Neat things though. A microwave also handles RFID chips effectively.

and there is no mention anywhere of an RFID going into the RealIDs

The DHS was for a long time considering RFID. It was the number one reason I opposed it, alongside the fact that it's a national ID database. This again fits in with the 'all your eggs in one basket'.

the only thing i was able to find about IDs with RFIDs in them (other than every passport issues since 2006) was that the state of Virginia is planning to put them in their Drivers Licenses

You haven't followed the RealID act much. RFID was the way it was gonna happen. For several reasons. Also, VA found out that it wasn't exactly the best idea to go along with the whole RFID thing, mainly for the reasons I stated.

but thank you for not giving me any real reasons to give a shit about the realID act
i guess its easier to spew some BS and try to insight fear than actually try to educate someone on something :rolleyes:

So you don't mind the government putting its nose in your business? I surely do. Ah well, we each have our reasons.

Once Muslim, always muslim. If he converts, he is setup to die. With islamic cultures in the streets celebrating his nomination, I'm willing to bet that "Barack" (The horse that Mohammed rode into heaven) is very friendly towards the same people that should want him dead.

He's still a muslim. He has pretended to be so to avoid suspicion and bec.... Wait a sec.

You're not getting this.

Everything to you is a conspiracy theory. You said it yourself :ph34r:

My point is that I have a hard time believing he's completely abandoned his childhood faith of nearly three decades, and that his "Christian Faith" is probably more of a political tool then any real type of belief.

This is politics. Since when has the "Christian faith" been more than a political tool?

I guess that's not really a surprising concept though...we are talking about politicians here...

We can flip flop on torture, why not everything else!

I don't have anything against the Islamic religion itself, but I'm not convinced that putting someone with a strong Islamic background and ties into the office of the presidency in this day and age is a good idea...
"We have had fundamentalist Christians in the White House. Fundamentalist Christians who believe the Bible is the exact word of God, including that wacky fire and brimstone Revelations ending, have had their finger on the f****** button..."Tell me when Lord, tell me when. Let me be your servant Lord."

You have serious issues. You're so egotistical that you are convinced that because you have nothing to believe in, that others who actually believe in something are completely nullified ?

Racists, homophobes, religious whackjobs and completely insane people all have one thing in common: They all think I'm racist, homophobic, religious whackjob who's completely insane.

This covers about 60% of the contributing majority at hondaswap. Look around, if it's not your neighbor - it's you.

You have serious issues. You're so egotistical that you are convinced that because you have nothing to believe in, that others who actually believe in something are completely nullified ?

I believe what is real and factual. I believe in what can be shown to me via observation and experimentation. We call this "Reality", Cel. You're a science guy, you like to play here, you should understand this.

Racists, homophobes, religious whackjobs and completely insane people all have one thing in common: They all think I'm racist, homophobic, religious whackjob who's completely insane.

They vote republican, too.

This covers about 60% of the contributing majority at hondaswap. Look around, if it's not your neighbor - it's you.

Racist? Naah. Homophobe? Naah. Religious? Clearly not. Insane? I don't believe in magical people in the sky.

Tin foil? You don't have anything to hide, do you? :ph34r: I mean, that's the only reason you'd block your government mandated ID.

You miss the point entirely. The simple fact is that this technology is extremely vulnerable and attackable without a level of proximity that would alert you to my misdoings. Sure, keep that bad boy wrapped in tinfoil... you gotta take it out to use it, and every time it's open in the air, it's vulnerable.

RealID is currently akin to a Ferrari F40 with no seatbelts, windows or bolts holding the seat down. Yeah, looks great, sounds even better... wait till something hits you.
I will store mine in a card holder of transparent aluminum, ala star treck

i am agnostic NOT racist (meaning i dont hate someone cause skin color i hate them if they dont learn my language and send their money away from my country and then kill my people) i might be insane i do like to go really hella fast.... im not homophobic just dont try to get gay with me. im republican but old school republican. ty

I don't understand why Ron Paul supporters feel the need to vote for McCain. Who gives a shit what "party" someone belongs to.

i'm not a republican either. i'm (I).

i vote the man, not the party.

out of our two choices, mccain is the better choice FOR ME. not for sabz, not for others, and that's your choice to make, regardless of how stupid i and others may think it is.

I really don't like mccain either. he was my 5th choice.
but obama was my 7th.
5> 7.

i'd write in paul if it was worth a damn, but no one else is, so i might as well be a bandwagoneer and keep barcock out of the oval office.

and remember folks new does not always mean better. To be frank my biggest bitch about obama is taxes and universal healthcare. I want the government to keep it greedy ineffectual hand out of my pocket. If you need life saving health care and dont have insuance why should I have to pay for it, I'm having a hard enough time supporting my own family.
:werd:

I'll agree with the universal health care on all accounts. Canada's is a complete bitch.

I'm joined a group with my dad and mine's not too much. If I can come up with the money it shouldn't be that hard.

i am agnostic NOT racist (meaning i dont hate someone cause skin color i hate them if they dont learn my language and send their money away from my country and then kill my people)

Are you serious? Look up the word "agnostic" please. You clearly have no clue what it means...

You're sick. Islam is clearly the enemy.

Militant Islam, yes. If somebody wants to think that I'm an infidel who's going to burn in hell that's fine with me as long as they're not partaking in violence against anyone...

ObamaMo%5B1%5D.JPG

Back