Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I can pay you in weed.... :)

Serriouslly though, I'll put it in the mail today or tomorrow. Bitch.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 28 2005, 07:50 AM
I can pay you in weed....  :)

Serriouslly though, I'll put it in the mail today or tomorrow. Bitch.
[post=492488]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn every one owes that fool money..... I just got done payin him 200 i owed him <_<

Jeff you are cool though I gots yo back yo. Why the fuck doesn't it say I am celebrating my BDay today WTF? I have it set in my settings but no love from Hondaswap whats the deal yo? Damn it B.

:D Bonjour mon amies, comment ca va... Espero que todos esten bien, anyway, what's cracken ma nieaguhs LOL... arrividerci a tutti.

HaPPy BiRtHdAy MuThAf*@^!+G Jonatathan hope you make it a god dam good one oh yeah there is going to be a race fanatic whatever carshow this sunday at the Eibalch factory off the 91 fwy and 15 fwy so thats where Ill be brothers

Originally posted by smooth95@Apr 28 2005, 06:52 PM
HaPPy BiRtHdAy MuThAf*@^!+G Jonatathan hope you make it a god dam good one oh yeah there is going to be a race fanatic whatever carshow this sunday at the Eibalch factory off the 91 fwy and 15 fwy so thats where Ill be brothers
[post=492782]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL were already there....

Besides jonthan sucks nuts.......

Happy birthday dick!

Originally posted by UDT+Apr 28 2005, 07:48 PM-->
@Apr 28 2005, 06:52 PM
HaPPy BiRtHdAy MuThAf*@^!+G Jonatathan  hope you make it a god dam good one oh yeah there is going to be a race fanatic whatever carshow this sunday at the Eibalch factory off the 91 fwy and 15 fwy so thats where  Ill be brothers
[post=492782]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL were already there....

Besides jonthan sucks nuts.......

Happy birthday dick!
[post=492799]Quoted post[/post]​

GIMME THE CNC MACHINE NIEAGUH!!! lol
that's me in the right...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOnathoN!!!

post-4116-1114750701.jpg

post-4116-1114750808.jpg

Thanks everyone I feel like shit I am way too hungover today to be at work.
I am surprised I can even put a sentence together right now. I just forced myself to puke to try to feel better this sucks.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 29 2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks everyone I feel like shit I am way too hungover today to be at work.
I am surprised I can even put a sentence together right now. I just forced myself to puke to try to feel better this sucks.
[post=493063]Quoted post[/post]​

shit, imma take you to the hospital since you are trying to make yourself puke you anorexic person you LOL... j.k.

Eat some Pozole or Menudo, knocks it out quickly... or just have a zip of a beer... and buh bye hangover

I know you are NOT down with this Nacho but I would kill for a BONGHIT right now, but I am at work so there is no way. Too much I can fuck up ya know.
I get to work on the new The Game music video today for MTV's making the Video.
And I have to work on this new 3D movie we are doing so it will be a good day cuz I am NOT working on The Bachelor.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Apr 29 2005, 01:28 PM
I know you are NOT down with this Nacho but I would kill for a BONGHIT right now, but I am at work so there is no way. Too much I can fuck up ya know.
I get to work on the new The Game music video today for MTV's making the Video.
And I have to work on this new 3D movie we are doing so it will be a good day cuz I am NOT working on The Bachelor.
[post=493131]Quoted post[/post]​

busy man sir hehehe...

yeah, i'm not into smoking and the funny thing is that all my "friends" smoke, i'm the only one that doesn't, weird shit. hehee, good luck with the music and movie homie...

All right we are less than 2 weeks away from Race Day 2005 I am starting a list of people going here we go:

1. Jonathan (integraslut78)
2. Lilly (ludegirl)
3. Mike (B16CRX)
4. Jeff (UDT) That long haired hippie better make it at least to chill.
5. Hector (smooth95)
6. Jeremy (my buddy with the FUCKIS SVT)
7. Greg (I think he is coming through but I am not sure if he is running his car)

Thats all I know for now I am going to PM some people today to see if they can make it. I am pretty sure Taylor (ferrarikiller) and Shadney (sohcslammer) are going to flake but we will see. Please add your name to the list if you can go we would like to see everyone out there. Nacho I didn't put your name on the list cuz you told me you weren't sure if you could make it let me know if you can.

Originally posted by integraslut78@May 3 2005, 09:23 AM
All right we are less than 2 weeks away from Race Day 2005 I am starting a list of people going here we go:

1. Jonathan (integraslut78)
2. Lilly (ludegirl)
3. Mike (B16CRX)
4. Jeff (UDT) That long haired hippie better make it at least to chill.
5. Hector (smooth95)
6. Jeremy (my buddy with the FUCKIS SVT)
7. Greg (I think he is coming through but I am not sure if he is running his car)

Thats all I know for now I am going to PM some people today to see if they can make it. I am pretty sure Taylor (ferrarikiller) and Shadney (sohcslammer) are going to flake but we will see. Please add your name to the list if you can go we would like to see everyone out there. Nacho I didn't put your name on the list cuz you told me you weren't sure if you could make it let me know if you can.
[post=494444]Quoted post[/post]​

I recieved the invitation to the party over the weekend... So I won't be able to make it. The invitation is for my friends daughters bday so GRRRR, as much as I would have loved to be with you guys/gals, once again, I will have to miss it... Sorry about that,

Nacho

I am pretty sure Taylor (ferrarikiller) and Shadney (sohcslammer) are going to flake but we will see.

:fuckyou2: :moon:

I will be there bitch. I'm not bringing the SI, but hopefully we will have the Ser Spec V by that weekend so my girlfriend can spank you jonathan.... :p

Originally posted by UDT@May 4 2005, 01:09 AM
How gay..... no ls/vtec
[post=494830]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff you better be there or else we are kicking you out of the Club. :lol:

Shadney you better watch out you should have Kashina spank on the FUCKIS real quick :lol:

Woohoo, got the ECU chiped with the DIP switch and ZIF socket, running with no cells. And i just picked up my Laptop yesterday. Coo coo

Any one want there ECU chipped and wired for datalogging?... :p

Back