Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey, after the races, can you post pics of the races, and eveyone next to their cars, i'd like to see that :) thanks

Im ready Ill be there I think I should put my stock rims back on instead of my 18 what yall think

Originally posted by smooth95@May 12 2005, 08:22 PM
Im ready Ill be there I think I should put my stock rims back on instead of my 18 what yall think
[post=498669]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck yes! LOL 18s at the track. Those will definitly make you run slower.

Lookin forward to seeing you again bro!

I think willow and i are gonna be there and run the teg. Mike if you bring them i may give the slickes a go this time. Im runnin some 185's in the front right now. ?....if im not mistaken. I'd like to see better then a 15.5 this time.

And if every one pays attention i will try and get photos of every one and there cars.

have fun all, sorry i counldn't go. :(

and yeah, udt, if you get pics could you post them like next week or so. i'd like to see what its like, and i just want to see my competition :ph34r: j/k, theres no comparing to my d15b7 :lol:

enjoy.

Originally posted by UDT@May 12 2005, 08:44 PM
I think willow and i are gonna be there and run the teg. Mike if you bring them i may give the slickes a go this time. Im runnin some 185's in the front right now. ?....if im not mistaken. I'd like to see better then a 15.5 this time.

And if every one pays attention i will try and get photos of every one and there cars.
[post=498677]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff i am going to bring you that part you asked me for last time I was at your house, so your HIPPIE ass better be there, I will see all of you at 1pm at Jack in the Box.

Hector I can't wait to see your car bro.

Lilly I can't wait to get beat by you hahahahahahaa :lol:

See all of you tomorrow.

Alright fuckers, be there at 1 means be there at 1! No more of this 1hr 30min late shit (I know, i did it too!). I say we get there at 1, and peace out by 1:30 so we know we'll get to run.

See yah all tommorow

Race Day was the bomb everyone that came out had a great time. I think Lilly deserves the TROPHY for the day even though Mike was running the fastest times.
Jeff ran really well too with those 195's on the Teg. I don't get my times but that's a whole other story. Lets all try to do this at least once more this season. Oh and there will be a BBQ at Jeffs in June.

Originally posted by integraslut78@May 16 2005, 10:18 AM
Race Day was the bomb everyone that came out had a great time. I think Lilly deserves the TROPHY for the day even though Mike was running the fastest times.
Jeff ran really well too with those 195's on the Teg. I don't get my times but that's a whole other story. Lets all try to do this at least once more this season. Oh and there will be a BBQ at Jeffs in June.
[post=500003]Quoted post[/post]​

Im still second fastest :lol: with my new best time, on the 185's

Drum roll......................15.4 :lol: my best befor was a 15.5 with some shity bald kumho 195's.

Originally posted by UDT+May 16 2005, 04:42 PM-->
integraslut78
@May 16 2005, 10:18 AM
Race Day was the bomb everyone that came out had a great time.  I think Lilly deserves the TROPHY for the day even though Mike was running the fastest times.
Jeff ran really well too with those 195's on the Teg.  I don't get my times but that's a whole other story.  Lets all try to do this at least once more this season.  Oh and there will be a BBQ at Jeffs in June.
[post=500003]Quoted post[/post]​

Im still second fastest :lol: with my new best time, on the 185's

Drum roll......................15.4 :lol: my best befor was a 15.5 with some shity bald kumho 195's.
[post=500160]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow Jeff, you beat Jon by nearly a second with the same or less hp. I love it. :D

So I know we said to get one more track day this season but guess what I am not going to be able to do that BECAUSE
I have 2 bent valves in my motor and I am now driving a Ford Taurus rental car

FUCK THIS SHIT

Jeff - I am taking over being the pissed off guy of the group for a little while sorry but I have to do it.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

All because of my FUCKING Timing Belt Tensioner

FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT

jonathan, at least your keeping a good out look. I can see some one on her joking at all if that was th end.

Shit happens, and thats a fucked peace to have go wrong, so simple yet does so much.

Dont worry jon, we can help figure something out.

I will let you have the whole thing for 1700$ only because i dont wanna seperate the head and block. WE can LS/Vtec it and GSR trany it :p

Foreal though sorry to hear that jon. I just had another blow out that killed my drivers fender and ripped out my rning light along with the wireing for my head light. So i got a lil work to do too.

seriously.......... i could put that head and tranny on there for you, or even just the tranny. I kow i always told you about your daile driver and me not wanting to touch it, but i can do it :D if ya want. I mean if all else fails i can do it.

I will get pictures up soon guys, my desktop took a shit so.... im using the laptop.

John that sucks man.

But I need some more details here. I guess you were driving, tentioner broke and now someone pulled the head and valves?

Or do two cylinders leak and the head is still on?

Damn that sucks, I threw a fakin LS head away like a year or so ago.

I wanna throw my 2c in here.

Also, the "I say get some head from Jeff" was funny, made me lol :).

Speaking of head i went to a lesbian party.........WOW :eek: those girls are crazy. you guys aint seen girls act crazy till you just saw what i saw.....wow :blink:
I felt like i shouldint be looking at all the tits that were being oulled out :D

Originally posted by UDT@May 30 2005, 12:12 AM
Speaking of head i went to a lesbian party.........WOW :eek: those girls are crazy. you guys aint seen girls act crazy till you just saw what i saw.....wow :blink:
I felt like i shouldint be looking at all the tits that were being oulled out :D
[post=505215]Quoted post[/post]​

And you couldn't hit me up or taken a video camera.

You selfish ass lucky motherfucker!

Back