car u learned on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well...

I drove an old Jeep pickup truck, once.
Then I drove a Sentra (Sucktra), once or twice.
Then I bought my Accord and went from there.

90 corolla, on the trip home from getting my permit my dad parked it on a steep gravel road, and said that I had to start without spinning the tires!!

88 blazer 2.8 v6 5 spd.... when i was about 12-13

saturday morning papers with the old man :) he let me drive the route.

i taught like 5 of my firneds how to drive stick on that truck... lol

Back then my friends had the best cars, thats how I got into Imports, one night my friend Joe was sleeping over, I waited for him to fall alsleep then I grabed his keys! (OH YEAH BABY) It was a 1989 supra turbo no turbo whistle but it was a V6, I shitted my pants when the boost kicked in, because I never drove a car with over 200 horses, LOL I was hitting the rev limiter like no bodies business I took car at 12:00 didn't come back till I was sure I knew how to drive stick! He woke up the next morning (He obviously left) and called me Joe said : Dude did you race my car last night? I said no and why. Joe : because my tank is almost empty. :bo: I said I dont know what to tell ya!

1983 nissan sentra fast back. when i was about 9 years old my pops took me out to the levy(i live right by the mississippi river) learning to drive a stick on gravel...ill never forget it.

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 25 2003, 04:37 PM
Back then my friends had the best cars, thats how I got into Imports, one night my friend Joe was sleeping over, I waited for him to fall alsleep then I grabed his keys! (OH YEAH BABY) It was a 1989 supra turbo no turbo whistle but it was a V6, I shitted my pants when the boost kicked in, because I never drove a car with over 200 horses, LOL I was hitting the rev limiter like no bodies business I took car at 12:00 didn't come back till I was sure I knew how to drive stick! He woke up the next morning (He obviously left) and called me Joe said : Dude did you race my car last night? I said no and why. Joe : because my tank is almost empty. :bo: I said I dont know what to tell ya!

Uhhmmmmm...straight 6.....

7MGTE was a straight 6...not a V6

Originally posted by Airjockie+Dec 25 2003, 05:05 PM-->
Icy_winds_
@Dec 25 2003, 04:37 PM

Uhhmmmmm...straight 6.....

7MGTE was a straight 6...not a V6

typo
I6

Back