Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doesnt resemble past Camaros? Have you seen past camaros? lol At least its not a straight up bloated copy of yesteryear like the truly huge Challenger.

I mean, it has similar lines to that of a late 60's camaro, yes. But its similar in the same way that made me and a friend, while bullshitting, walk to a kia sedona in a parking lot

2004%20KIA%20SEDONA%20GREEN%20002.jpg

by accident when trying to find his ML430.

13017223_2X.JPG

They look similar, but they've been bred for two totally different reasons.

I know I've badmouthed GM in the past, but the new Camaro and Corvette are fuckin sexy. It took a minute for both to grow on me, but I've seen a couple Camaro SS's in person.. and yeah, sign me up.

I know I've badmouthed GM in the past, but the new Camaro and Corvette are fuckin sexy. It took a minute for both to grow on me, but I've seen a couple Camaro SS's in person.. and yeah, sign me up.

I only badmouth gm when i have to work on them... Or diagnose them for that matter... Lol

Again I ask, have you seen any early camaros? Or spent time with them? No they dont smavk you in the face like Ford and Dodge did with a carbon copy of the predecessor but they use many lines and styling cues while bringing it into the modern era. Its not supposed to be a copy. That would be :super:

Doesnt resemble past Camaros? Have you seen past camaros? lol At least its not a straight up bloated copy of yesteryear like the truly huge Challenger.
i think the camaro looks bigger than the challenger...

Last edited:
i think the camaro looks bigger than the challenger...
Its not. And the Challenger outweighs it by about 1000lbs. Thing is just under 5k. Thats why its so slow in comparison and handles the worst.
I love the current mustang gt.
Me too. Their latest redesigns just keep getting better and better.

Last edited:
are you aware that you can put multiple pictures in one reply.

It's not that I don't like the car, I just don't think it makes sense in the line of things.

Red6.jpg

sema_camaro_red_flash.jpg

Makes more sense that way. Ya dig?

Back