Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shitty comparo but can you see it now?
P1040670.jpg

Shitty comparo but can you see it now?

Dude... You're either a camaro fan or you're not. I get it. I like it... I personally. Was happy when they announced the retro styling of the new camaro... Because let's face it, what other direction could gm have gone with in their new camaro? The gto looked like an oversized grand prix, and the camaro was soon to follow suite. They killed off the recessed headlights to make the look more streamlined, if it werent for the mustang and challenger going retro, i dont know if gm would have bothered to bring the camaro back... I personally like the camaro. Hell, i even like the corvette... Always have. Probably aways will. Like i said, you either get it, or ya dont.... But isnt that how it is with most cars??? Lol

I love that yellow camaro above.

My problem with the new one is you can't see freaking out of it. It starts to almost make me feel claustrophobic because of the visibility.

Dude... You're either a camaro fan or you're not. I get it.
I dont care whether anyone likes it. I never set out to make him like it. But to say it looks more like a descendant of a 71' Chevelle is just laughable. Seems he couldn't see what lines it took of its predecessor so I pointed it out.

I dont care whether anyone likes it. I never set out to make him like it. But to say it looks more like a descendant of a 71' Chevelle is just laughable. Seems he couldn't see what lines it took of its predecessor so I pointed it out.

I agree with you on that... The chevelle is the chevelle... I WISH they would bring some kind of awesomeness that was the chevelle back, but without ruining it... Like calling the fwd 4 door turd they have now a "malibu".... Lame..

The new "Dart" makes me want to cry. It's one of my favorite muscle cars, and they've basically turned it into a Neon.

I like the Malibu. Better than the late 90s early 2000s model. But Malibu was a trim level, not a car. So it isnt AS bad. At least it turned into a nice car. Great styling. Awesome interior. Performs well for where it's classed.

The "Dart" is a sad p.o.s. Another failure from Chrysler in my eyes. Every big name they've "brought back" is shit. Utter shit.

I love that yellow camaro above.

My problem with the new one is you can't see freaking out of it. It starts to almost make me feel claustrophobic because of the visibility.

I agree on both parts. 69' was THE year for the Camaro styling wise. Just beautiful. O ly thing I don't like completely is the gauge cluster. :\ And of course that was a cue for the new ones. A little better but still not a fan of its overall shape. And yea the styling just doesn't work for visibility. Necessary evil for form, but greatly hurts it's function.

Back