Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's one frm Chevy's fb page.
704261_10151255678676961_933457338_o.jpg

The new vette is kinda cool, but does look like a cheaper knock-off ferrari. Im sure its plenty fast and all, just not my cup of tea. I always like the C5 Z06 the best... the way a vette is supposed to look in my opinion.

C5Z06vette.jpg

Ferarri%20F430%20Red.jpg

Not to mention it looks FUCKING HUGE. Toss some back seats in that bitch, call it the camaro, and go back to the drawing board.

And call the camaro a malibu. And call the malibu a hideous piece of shit.

I think it looks ok. Not as good looking as the last generation but I'd still buy one for the performance. Can't argue with it

I wouldn't say 360, not at all. If anything I'd say 599. But it does have a European influence. They said they were going for it to broaden appeal while keeping it true to Corvette.

lol Yea. I like the Vette's take on it better though.

It looks like a "Vette-ized" version of the Berlinetta. Works for me.

The C7 is available as free DLC for GT5 btw, in case anyone still plays that...

To me, the new vette is an abomination. I don't care for all of the vents, intakes, and scoops. I prefer the sleek, smooth styling that they have always had. I am saddened that the quad round taillights are gone. It looks like a $30k camaro in the ass end. On the bright side, it appears to finally be getting a non rental car quality interior. I'll confirm my suspicions at the Detroit Auto Show this Thursday.

And yes, the NSX is sexy as fuck.

Last edited:
Track proven functional form in an attractive package. I'll take it.

How then do you feel about the NSX's front end? And rear end? And rear quarters? And holy shit, the rear deck has vents too? :lol:

but seriously though, those wheels are atrocious. They look like an even shittier version of the Reventon's.

I went to the detroit show today. The vette looks good in person. Except that it doesn't look like corvette. Either way, it will be a performance bargain and will sell really well.

I can't stand the Camaro. It gets worse as time goes on. I mean, it's a cool looking car, but they need to offer a 4 door version and call it the Malibu. It's SO BIGGG. It doesn't resemble Camaro's from the past in the slightest, not that it should necessarily, but it's entirely different. It's a sporty aggressive family car.

Back