Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[/quote]

Last but not least. Hot Rod's Project F Bomb.
bomblarge.jpg

hrdp_0703_101_z+project_f_bomb_chassis_build+1973_chevrolet_camaro_project_car.jpg

As if the OD Green, flat black accents, bomber-esque graphics, and all business interior werent enough... I submit this...
hrdp_0609_15_z+project_f_bomb_engine_build+on_the_engine_dyno.jpg

AND I'M SPENT!!![/quote]

Isn't that the Camaro from Fast & Furious at the end?

they used 10 look alikes. none survived. those f'n a holes! It was built long before the movie. What you heard though was the real cars engine dubbed in.

that nova is badass, but i would have put the before pic right next to the after pic

What's this about the friction driven superchargers? I haven't heard of that..

go to their website. I linked it. basically though they have the instant gains of a supercharger with the efficiency of a turbo. Rather than the usual 40-50% associated with sc its in the 90% range. They elaborate and have visuals on their page.

that nova is badass, but i would have put the before pic right next to the after pic

the before basically is the after with different rims. Its finished as shown. Its supposed to be a sleeper. The top pic is before with its stock straight 6. The bottom is after. Practically unchanged.

Saleen S7. I would buy this if I were stupidly rich.

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. You have to take in the whole package.. So fucking sexy inside and out. I would buy this if I were mildly rich.. and daily it.

1967 Camaro SS

The honda CRX.... :shrug2: It just does.

1977 Corvette.. Dreamed of owning one pretty much from birth.
77CORVETTE-NITROUS1-1.jpg

Lets face it, the Vette, gets em Wet...thats a fucking sexy year

MarioBump.jpg

Went to the Good Guys PPG Nationals last weekend. Saw a few cars that made me Jizz... in... my pants. So I figured I'd throw them in here.

IMG_2089.JPG

IMG_2100.JPG

Street Machine of the Year winner 2010. 69' Camaro infused with new Camaro parts.
View attachment 15799

IMG_2128.JPG

Bikes count too? Good laaaaawd. :wub:
View attachment 15801

View attachment 15802

View attachment 15803

IMG_2167.JPG

These cars were up for the pro auto cross challenge. Fully functional hotness.
View attachment 15805

View attachment 15806

IMG_2173.JPG

View attachment 15808

View attachment 15809

Honestly one of my favorites of the bunch. This truck just has a look I cant deny. It's got the perfect patina, awesome wheels, perfect stance, and ran the track like a mofo!
View attachment 15810

View attachment 15811

IMG_2200.JPG

My dad's 68 el Camino. Not in the same class as the other cars in this thread but if you drove it you'd jizz in your pants too. He wanted a 68' Chevelle like the one he had and raced in his 20s but prices skyrocketed so he had to settle for the right front end and the wrong rear end.

View attachment 15813

468ci Big Block Chevy making upwards of 500hp. Muncie M21 4
speed, 4.10 gears in the 12 bolt rear end (gets up and GOES!) And nothing beats the sound of a lumpy cam in a big block chevy. Its also got the full catalog of Hotchkis suspension thrown at it along with all wheel disc brakes. Other than a lack of power steering I swear this thing handles like or better than a new car. Stays flat and planted in the corners at high speeds. Needless to say I love this car.

View attachment 15814

Yea I wish I got more pics of it. That was taken just before it went out on the autox course and I moved on through the other cars before I thought to go look for it in the paddock.

Back