Category: Religious insanity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

You people haven't been laughing your asses off enough lately,

So I present to you: The Objective Ministries. Oh yeah, and they are looking for money to bring a living dinosaur to the US from Puerto Rico.

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/pr...tpterosaur.html

You gotta read this all the way through, I'm still crying from laughing so hard. My face hurts, I can't see and I'm out of breath.

-> Reverend Cel

Originally posted by Crazy Website people...

Velociraptors: Today terrorize the goat herders of Puerto Rico and are rumored to guard the remains of the Ark.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">LMAO!!!</span></span>

We will not, however, sell nor loan specimens to institutions that are Evolutionistic or of other disreputable persuasions, such the Smithsonian or the Anheuser-Busch Corporation, who would seek to use the animals to promote Evolutionism or some other form of disrespect to the Lord. These are God's Creations and they will be discovered by Godly people, so why should the forces of Godlessness profit by them?

http://www.laattorneyvideo.com/nonlegal/pterosaurs/wit-1/

Dinos over Mogadishu ?

mosesvspterosaur.jpg

During the Exodus, Israelites within sight of Moses's brazen pterosaur-scaring device (pictured above) were safe, but many stragglers still perished from the persistent bites of the serpentine pterosaurs. (Artistic reconstruction by Peggy Miller.)

I gotta stop reading this, I'm DYING over here

http://www.cafepress.com/objectivemin.29369752

29369752_F_tn.jpg

Where would the switch go ? You guessed it baby.

And this is what makes all of us religious folks look like complete lunatics

Dr Paley and the Coffee thing tipped me off. Yes, it's fake. But these people did a LOT in an effort to make it look real. Look at the webpages of some of the members... they went several levels deep into the joke.

Fortunately for the old man, he had no teeth and was not able to partake in the disgusting feast. His lack of dental hygiene had spared his life!
Stubbingwicke was hanging back, muttering under his breath. I think I heard a few anti-Christian remarks from him
It's stature was smaller than that of diluvian remains found in North America; could it have been a juvenile? or perhaps the degradative forces at work in the jungle that had shrunken the pygmies since their descent from Noah3 had also affected these modern Apatosaurs?)
I felt like Jonah as I entered the mouth of the Apatosaurus trail, only instead of trying to escape God's commands, I was following them above and beyond His cal
My unspoken worries, however, were of Stubbingwicke: would he willingly give up the hunt or would I have to fight him, mano a mano? While I am no slouch when it comes to fisticuffs (I was on the varsity boxing team back in my college days,) Nigel had weapons and exhibited decidedly un-Christian tendencies. As Johnny and I headed down the dark trail I prayed to Jesus for guidance and strength while readying my fists for action.
"Put down that weapon! The power of Christ compels you!" I immediately commanded,

If you want that dinosaur, you will have to get through me first!" Seeing that he had no choice but to deal with me, Stubbingwicke dropped his weapons, uttered some more blasphemies, and came at me with his fists. As I engaged him in fisticuffs
"Do you seriously believe that we don't already know about these dinosaurs? Why do you think I agreed to come along on this little Christian adventure of yours? To make sure you don't get what you came for, that's why!"

this man is a fuckinh looney toon.

Quoted post[/post]]
And this is what makes all of us religious folks look like complete lunatics

No, that simply pokes fun at religion.

People and groups like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, the Christian Coalition and the vast majority of the right wing evangelicals make you religious people look like complete lunatics.

Back