cc-fab manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hopefully mine is in the mail!!!! hotrex if u got a shipping # get back to me :thumbsup:

it is, multiple interns i might add. well be back with a vengeance.

i best be getting my manifold first then, im getting a lil impatient, if my car wasnt stolen i would be doing my install this week or next :dry:

Quoted post[/post]]
what kinda manifold did you order?

a bseries log with external gate

i mean i would be more happy with a refund for my $195 seeing as im only going to sell it once i get it, but he never said if he made it already or not :shrug2:

so if you see him, just tell him to refund it and ill stop bugging, its just that i ordered in december and have nothing, my car got stolen, i got fucked by the insurance co and i can use all the cash i can get. Im selling off all my other parts and if i get a manifold by the end of next week to sell ill be happy, or if i get a refund ill be happy. But with nothing since december im not happy

i personally seen 6 log manifolds on his shop floor and he was finishing up them and said one was yours. you'll get it.

cool im not doubting he made it, or his credibility

just taking a really really long time and i need the money :laugh:

still no word............. i dont mind waiting if im kept up to speed with whats up, but i dont like not hearing anything for weeks

this is kinda fucked up....if you dont own the car and the mani is not made then get a refund.....never pay the band before they play

damn right, id rather have a refund of my 195, but if he just wants to send a manifold i dont really care. i just need something!!!!!!

i ordered the manifold in december, when i still had a car.

I dont see why he would rather send a mani, since i know he has back orders, so just refund my 195 to my paypal kyle_hartung@hotmail.com and everything is cool

I mean, i did order it in december, i understand hes busy but not this busy to not even contact me with what he's doing :confused:

Back