chipped p28 ecu question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbowagon92

i have disconnected my computer a few times with p28 ecu installed in my 92 honda accord wagon w/built h22a and t3/t4 turbo.now my car doesn't boost to 10lbs anymore only 4lbs and my car seems to stay in cold start idling at 2k sometimes bouncing back and forth from 1500-2500rpm.my qustion is could my chipped ecu have something to do with problem?or is this a sensor problem?
confused.gif

user_online.gif

un plugging the ecu shouldn't cause a problem but if you have jump started the car or some how shocked the system you might have hurt the ecu
but from what your saying about the surging idling and the lose of boost it sounds like some one beat the crap out of it

is you CEL on ? if so can you read it ?

CHROME does NOT chip ecu's so there is no way of them dropping maps,,and i have never heard of anyone with a case of a lost map...most of the people i know are tuned with CROME...and as custom said just unplugging the ecu will not do anything to the maps,is the ecu socketed??if soo have you gone into it and "looked around"

post what CEL's you are throwing, crome wouldn't just "drop" a map if it was runngin fine to begin with. sounds liek you messed with something and either unplugged a sensor or have a nice sized vacuum leak.

Back