Civic EG B16A4 dilemma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are both map sensor codes. The pages that I put in the last post tell you how to troubleshoot both codes.

Yeah I saw it. What is C212, C113 and C201 ? And what's shock tower ?

Just went through the diagram again. Theres no mention of the Error 5 fix. It only tells you how to fix error 3. ?

Look at the top of the first page. The flowchart tells you how to troubleshoot code three and five.

I did go through it, but it doesn't mention 5. It only says NOT getting error 3 ? Check for lose connections etc ... where's it mentioned that if I
m getting Error 5 i need to check for etc etc ... you get my drift bro ?

I don't really understand why this is so difficult.

At the top of this page it shows you that this is the troubleshooting flowchart for code 3 and code 5. Start at the beginning of this page and read the directions.

Picture2-1.png

If the chart tells you to go to the next page, then go to this page and follow the directions.
Picture3-1.png

If you still have not found the problem and the chart says to continue to the next page, then go to this page and follow the directions.

Picture4.png

If you go through this flowchart step be step and check everything that it tells you to, then you should be able to tell what the problem is. Use this flowchart and it will tell you what is causing your code 3 and your code 5.

Back