COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So...which one of you PS3 guys wants to watch a video with me so we can both get the trophy? :D

I got annoyed with myself last night because I failed a contract. I had completed 35 before then without failing, so I was hoping to keep it that way. Oh well...

I've failed quite a few. The objective based ones don't tell you that "win two games of Team Deathmatch" only refer to Core TDM... not HCTDM.

i played split screen last night......... its harder but still more fun than i thought it would be.

i wish i could play split screen on two diff. monitors.......is this possible?

I've failed quite a few. The objective based ones don't tell you that "win two games of Team Deathmatch" only refer to Core TDM... not HCTDM.

I didn't know that either. Good to know...

i played split screen last night......... its harder but still more fun than i thought it would be.

Yeah, I saw that. I jumped in on a few of those games...

i wish i could play split screen on two diff. monitors.......is this possible?

Yeah, I dunno. I don't think you can...

I got annoyed with myself last night because I failed a contract. I had completed 35 before then without failing, so I was hoping to keep it that way. Oh well...

Hahaha I logged in last night, and played for about three minutes, and then saw the "Failed" stamp across the screen, I was like "wtf!?!?", then I remembered it only counts time in game play, and I had bought one yesterday, and never finished it.

we got HC HQ now bitches!!!

told you guys it would come out later. they did the same shit with mw2.

now we'll level up like a motherfucker. maybe i'll skip sushi and pussy (not sushi flavored pussy) and play black cops tonight.

maybe i'll skip sushi and pussy (not sushi flavored pussy) and play black cops tonight.

WTF are you thinkin dude! Black Ops will be there anytime you want it, the lady and the fun may not be, I'm pretty sure we'll all understand if you play later because of it...

Back