COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well crap, I tried getting on this morning and it says I'm banned until 5:30 pacific time tomorrow, for unsporting conduct... still trying to figure out how I got that one pinned on me..

Did you get dropped out of a bunch of games in the last few days? Or have you quite any?

Never been banned before.......... You should send them a why did i get banned message

I called them and bitched them out this morning and they said by 2 pm my time the ban should be lifted, and apologized for "the inconvience as we can't figure out why your account was suspended"... dumb idiots...

I called them and bitched them out this morning and they said by 2 pm my time the ban should be lifted, and apologized for "the inconvience as we can't figure out why your account was suspended"... dumb idiots...

it's because you get kicked 1/3 of your games because you kill your teammates too much.

it's because you get kicked 1/3 of your games because you kill your teammates too much.

only time i have a problem with this is playing HC TDM, i get a 9 or 11 kill streak and get a chopper gunner or a huey, and if its a small map i inevitably hit some of my teammates. :rimshot:

he does it on purpose though. lol someone will be standing in his way and he'll just knife them. then send a grenade into can HQ and blow up 2 people, then he's done.

he does it on purpose though. lol someone will be standing in his way and he'll just knife them. then send a grenade into can HQ and blow up 2 people, then he's done.

lmfao.
i hate it when im leaning around a corner or something, and some jackass comes and stands right in front of me. usually ill start firing or scream at them, then stand in front of them until they go away :ph34r:

LOL I usually just knife the shit heads and go back to what I was doing, or get myself kicked out of the game because some jackass kills me and I lob a grenade that kills all of my team

Those flashbangs have one hell of an explosion. Clint and I were playing on Array last night. Around the middle of the game I ran up next to the crane and promptly got shot, but just before I died I lobbed a flashbang and it killed the guy who shot me, it showed direct impact as the kill. I went into theatre to see wtf happened. When I threw it, it landed right next to his left foot and exploded. lol

I'm going to enjoy this theatre.

The other day I was playing the solo play. When you're on SOG trying to clear out the VC from the trenches, I was running up to a sandbag entrenchment and instead of diving behind it, I accidently dove right over the top of it and promptly got killed. I couldn't stop laughing.

when i was playing a round with matt the other night, i watched someone throw a frag grenade at some guy. it hit him right in the face. looked liked he was hit with a real baseball. he fell back and just died. i laughed my ass off. wish i could find the video for it.

Those flashbangs have one hell of an explosion. Clint and I were playing on Array last night. Around the middle of the game I ran up next to the crane and promptly got shot, but just before I died I lobbed a flashbang and it killed the guy who shot me, it showed direct impact as the kill. I went into theatre to see wtf happened. When I threw it, it landed right next to his left foot and exploded. lol

I'm going to enjoy this theatre.

The other day I was playing the solo play. When you're on SOG trying to clear out the VC from the trenches, I was running up to a sandbag entrenchment and instead of diving behind it, I accidently dove right over the top of it and promptly got killed. I couldn't stop laughing.

the accidental dive has got me killed more times than id like to admit. it usually happens with a large window in a wall, ill try to go prone next to the window to get an angle on a shot, and i dont realize im sprinting. next thing i know im out the window surrounded by 3 or 4 enemies lol
im sure it makes for an interesting kill for them though, some guy comes falling out of the sky hahaha

Does anybody rush in Hardcore??? I keep trying to get in to it, but I'm struggling to find the appeal. Seems like everybody just camps it up since there's no kill-cams and one or two bullets are all you need...

Nope. Not really. Clint and I were playing last night and only one of 6 guys on the other team were actually moving.

when i was playing a round with matt the other night, i watched someone throw a frag grenade at some guy. it hit him right in the face. looked liked he was hit with a real baseball. he fell back and just died. i laughed my ass off. wish i could find the video for it.

I remember that, it was on launch wasn't it? Ill have to see if I can find it

well crap, I tried getting on this morning and it says I'm banned until 5:30 pacific time tomorrow, for unsporting conduct... still trying to figure out how I got that one pinned on me..

im 83% avoided and 50 of which for being "unsporting" and ive never been banned. idk why though cause i dont play hc

Its about damn time other studios included a theater mode. Now if they would actually put together a back end like Bungie it would be solid.

Anyway, I rush in HC anything. I hate sitting around. But then again I don't get to worked up over my K/D ratio either.

Back