COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marathon is such a pain in the dick to get since its a challenge to cap a flag without marathon pro.
CTF works out well for trying to get sleight of hand, lightweight and marathon all at the same time.

i've gotten marathon pro once in 8 prestiges .. dont plan on it again, lol . always get ghost pro and warlord pro though.. those 3 are the only ones i use really, sometimes sleight of hand

I love Sleight of Hand Pro. Works great if you're a fairly aggressive player...

I've started to run n gun with hardline/ghost pro, sleight of hand pro, and marathon pro with an AK or M4 with taped mags. That reload time is ridiculous! lol

Sleight of Hand is probably the easiest perk to pro. You don't really have to do anything, just play like normal...

i cant play without marathon pro now, its what run and gun is all about, lol
the ghost pro is cheat code with the no name display or red crosshairs
it makes enemies incredibly hard to spot

i think ghost pro will be my next challenge to take on.

i cant play without marathon pro now, its what run and gun is all about, lol
the ghost pro is cheat code with the no name display or red crosshairs
it makes enemies incredibly hard to spot

i think ghost pro will be my next challenge to take on.

The only part of Ghost Pro that's hard to get is the sentry gun kill. Everything else is easy (150 kills with a silenced gun, shoot down I think 50 enemy aircraft, derp). With the sentry gun one, you have to first wait until you come up against someone using a sentry gun, and then make your way behind it without getting killed by the gun itself or getting massacred by their team...

yea.. i hate going for ghost pro.. but i love it so i always go for it.. love taking out Hueys and Gunships because they cant see me

The only part of Ghost Pro that's hard to get is the sentry gun kill. Everything else is easy (150 kills with a silenced gun, shoot down I think 50 enemy aircraft, derp). With the sentry gun one, you have to first wait until you come up against someone using a sentry gun, and then make your way behind it without getting killed by the gun itself or getting massacred by their team...

i started fucking with ghost lastnight on xbox
the challenges for ghost pro are killing X people who have active spy planes, taking out X aircraft with anything other than a killstreak reward, and taking out the sentry gun
i am pretty effective at taking out sentry guns using the willy pete, but i only encountered one lastnight and the other team on CTF was on point so I didnt even get a chance to get close to it

i tried running with the silencer on the ak74u and the famas with acog
i couldn't kill anyone, i think it throws my whole chee off or some shit
i guess i let go of the trigger when it should be a kill, but they are still alive
i think i actually went like 0 and 20 something that round, but i took down a shit ton of planes and choppers

everyone on hardcore just camps out in spots and i am always looking for the radar
shit just doesn't work well for me

i started fucking with ghost lastnight on xbox
the challenges for ghost pro are killing X people who have active spy planes, taking out X aircraft with anything other than a killstreak reward, and taking out the sentry gun
i am pretty effective at taking out sentry guns using the willy pete, but i only encountered one lastnight and the other team on CTF was on point so I didnt even get a chance to get close to it

i tried running with the silencer on the ak74u and the famas with acog
i couldn't kill anyone, i think it throws my whole chee off or some shit
i guess i let go of the trigger when it should be a kill, but they are still alive
i think i actually went like 0 and 20 something that round, but i took down a shit ton of planes and choppers

Ah, yeah, you're right. The 150 silenced kills is for Ninja Pro. It's 20 kills while they have a spy plane or blackbird up for Ghost Pro.

For silenced guns I like the FAMAS. It's accurate, the irons are good, and the fire rate is FAST. Hip fire accuracy is great too. The AK47 and Galil are also pretty decent silenced, but the fire rate is kind of slow. If you come up against somebody with a FAMAS or pretty much any SMG you gonna die...

i average more kills in hardcore than core..

:werd: I used to hate hardcore but now I could never go back unless I press on through a new shitty matches. Takes me a while to get reaquainted with 3-4 hit kills. I'm always ready to move on to the next one and end up getting mowed down because they weren't dead yet and because of that whole whoever gets shot first needs to hit the other guy less bullshit they have goin on.

Oh, and I don't know why but I just haven't been playin at all lately. I think the last time I was on was like two weeks ago for like two games and three games a week or so before that.

same here.. once you go to the dark side and get used to it there is no turning back.. lol

of course i'll play any game, but my preference is hctdm.. only time i really play other is nuketown 24/7

Yea, when I'm playing with you guys I don't care really but I prefer hctdm too. I used to really like hcctf until it became part of that name ass "Flags" group of games.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Awesome. Shows how much Ive been on. Thats in HC right? I only ask cause they kept them seperate in Core before. Maybe Ill get some play time in tonight then.

Last edited:
Back