Colorado Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

HEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO????? *Echo HELLLLLLLLoooooo.......HElllloooo.....helloo.....*

Well, seeing as how nobody ever posts in this forum, and I'm in here all alone, and its dark, and scar......never mind. I doubt that anybody will read this, But I will type it to myself anyways....

Me- It would be awesome if we had a Hondaswap meet here huh?
I- Ya, sure would.
Me- Ya..................Hey, I have a great idea!!!
I- Oh ya, whats that?
Me- What if we had a Hondaswap meet in Colorado....
I- You're an Idiot.

Anyways, if anyone in Colorado reads this and is interested in setting this up, let me know. And everyone else should feel free to come down too. COLORADO GETS KRUNKKKK!!!!!!!!! :thug:

Alright fella's this is the call to arms.

I need a list(just number wise) of all on the board in CO and their friends who thinks that they would come, if I came up with a good setup for a meet. If I get some responses, I will begin to organize something. :secret:

What about a meet to see the Pikes Peak Hillclimb? nfn15037 and I might try to go to that on the way back from Cali... :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 21 2004, 12:03 AM
What about a meet to see the Pikes Peak Hillclimb? nfn15037 and I might try to go to that on the way back from Cali... :)

That is a good idea. I will do a little more research on this and let you guys know.

Yeah, so if you set up a meet towards the end of June, you'll most likely get a FL and a MA member attending it. :)

Cool! Can you post those lodging suggestions in this thread? And what dates are you staying there exactly? :)

I think I may be able to make it, only I may bring the 4Runner.

but I'll take any chance I can to come to Colo.

-> Steve

Rooms are pretty cheap there, when you book yours tell them that you are going to the hillclimb and they should give you a discount (they did for us last year).

Problem is, we have to be up on the mountain super-early...like 5am or so. That means we need to get up sometime around 3:30 or 4am, which doesn't leave much time for partying. Usually, we have dinner somewhere, hang out for a little while, then head for bed. But a dinner meet the night before would be fun.

Okay... so Matt and I have reservations for the Rodeway Inn. Arriving on the 25th... and staying throught the weekend. So hope to see you all there! I'll check in with this thread next week.

As soon as my paycheck gets here I will be booking a room.

Chris, it looks like we will be flying in on Thursday (we both want a day off that week) and we are looking at going to Six Flags on Friday, do you think that you could swing that?

Back