Colorado Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:bawling: I want to meet the HONKEY!!!!

Just out of curiosity, when is everyone staying till??

My plane leaves at 11:30, which means I need to be there at 10:30, which means I need to be leaving the hotel by 9:30... Stop by Saturday night, fucker. :) I'll have my helmet and a bottle 'o rum.

I just might have to.

Hmm... Lets see, I get off of work at 5:00, and I could make it to springs by 7:00 if I go home and change....

Then I could crash in one of the rooms(if its still ok, and if you even end up liking me :( )

Could proceed to wake up Sunday morning with the crew, run Honkey to the airport and be back up in Thornton by........12:00.

LETS DO IT!!!!!! I wont be driving my CRX, but I will be driving the 1988 Nissan Stanza Wagon 4WD. :woo:

Who should I pm my cell # to, and can I bring a friend?? If not its cool. Let me know ASAP!!

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jun 23 2004, 10:53 PM
Who should I pm my cell # to, and can I bring a friend?? If not its cool. Let me know ASAP!!

You guys will be on the floor in sleeping bags. And bring your own towels. :)

Martine you have a PM.

And towels..........I would not use your shower, I'd shower before I came. But if your talking about swimming, my white ass is way to pasty to go swimming in front of people I just met. :ph34r:

MugenCRX... I was just claiming bedspace and my share of the hotel towels. lol

So lsvtec and dohcvtec_accord... how long does the Saturday event usually last until? What do you guys do afterwards?

Well, since the SCCA guys are running twice, I'd guess the on-mountain festivities will end around 3:30-4pm. Who knows afterward....Colorado Springs has an OK nightlife. We could have dinner, hit a bar or two, dunno. We usually just head home, but in years past, we didn't have out of state guests of honor (minus Loco of course). :p :D

Well alright then. I will be in the springs sometime around 7:00-7:30ish. I will give you guys a call and let you know whats up and find out where you are all at. :thumbsup:

Okay, it's 5:30pm and we are about 5 miles from the airport killing time. We're parked next to the Marriott Fairfield suites and using their wireless internet access to post. lol. B)

Ji's flight is 10 minutes late. As soon as we squeeze him into the sedan, we're heading down south to the Rodeway Inn.

Update: The hillclimb was awesome! Matt took some great pics, they will be uploaded once he gets back to Florida next week. It was great to meet more of the HondaSwap gang, sorry that we weren't more social. Still recovering from a cold caught in California. Didn't want to cough on you all... can't wait until next year's event!

It was nice to meet MugenCRX... Ji and I had dinner with him and his buddy last night in Colorado Springs.

And it was awesome meeting Martine and Ji. :thumbsup:

The DriftShowoff event today was awesome as well, I will post the few pictures I got before my digital died later.

Back