Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Could be his twin brother

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I'M DRUNK!!!

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I love lamp.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol i cant remember what i voted for...i voted then the comp fucked up....but oh

well i have asian friends....
maybe we should have a asian friend slut off seeing as our source of tata's are gone...

if i were involved in this (family or victim) id want all ma loved ones joking around and shit...it'd depress me to much to know that ive caused them all a shadow of sadness.....

but on a light note and to redirect the spotlight what about the released the video....are they dumb aswell for releasing it for all to see? for the families who are still mourning...

To allow the world to witness the rantings of what is being shown as a mad man?

I doubt it....lets all go look at rotten.com *ponders about a overdue update* they have made millions over the deaths of many apon many people...are they dumb

this little here state your opinion about is my asian friend a crazy peoplaphobic?? thread dumb...

as ive always said BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEERHOLDER ;)

let the bitching continue....by the way when is someone going to start the drama beacon because D.Q (Drama Queen) isnt here yet

if it wasent titled is my friend the REAL shooter it would be diffrent.. if he said my friend looks like that shooter or something along those lines that would be fine but the victims family has enough to worry about. the way it was titled its sounding like that the killer is still out there

I think it's at least worth investigating, but it looks like the love of lamp is preventing me from getting a straight answer.

*looks at sand going into a vagina* nah he's a lil more sore and red....*
havnt u heard the theory there was 2 shooters????

sp0okiliciouse i say 2 shooters never would have thought that....

but honestly everyone knows that if there are 2 shooters they go out at the same time

*remember colombine* didnt they go out with a shot to the head together?

massacres are becoming like horror movies....

OPTIONS

1) the killer is a mental patient who is a necropheliac on prozac

2) she makes love to her victoms before offing them

3) he calles rose mcgowen and says she has nice tits and makes her go through the doggy door and lifts the garage door on her ass

4) DO YOU GET THE IDEA?

oh yeah lol im drunk i remember now

Bahahahahaha I straight up forgot what I voted for. Because I LMAO the whole way through this thread.

But anywho, in the case that someone dies. Its up to the individual on how they would celebrate that persons life. It will differ from person to person, obviously the family will mourn more than others. But let that individual deal with it in his own way.

Fuck I sound like a phsychiatrist or guidance counsler now, see what you ass's did to me.
God dammit

Damn im dumb..........LOL

Why does this thread lose? So far it has made fun of Asians, Attempted to lift morale after a tragedy, Caused a controversy, Demonstrated that our Admin can't photoshop worth a shit, exposed hypocrisy one of our members thought processes, and entertained me all morning. It's made of pure win.

this thread loses because it makes light of a tragic event not even a weak removed.

American Customs Following a tragedy
make hurtful humor about tragic event
blame "society" rather then the EVIL criminal who was at fault
pass laws aimed at preventing recurrence that only law abiding people will follow anyways

But don't worry, I've chosen to blame "society" rather then you for your ill inspired joke

Why does this thread lose? So far it has made fun of Asians, Attempted to lift morale after a tragedy, Caused a controversy, Demonstrated that our Admin can't photoshop worth a shit, exposed hypocrisy one of our members thought processes, and entertained me all morning. It's made of pure win.
:roll::tisk:

ding ding ding.....

LET ROUND 2 OF THE ASIAN WHORE MARILYN MANSON CONTROVERSIAL SLUT OFF BEGIN.....

:huh:
im still supprised marilyn mansons new album still hasnt been the "reason" for this

DID HE SAY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS EAT ME DRINK ME? im still shocked as hell though..

Back