couple photos ive done.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like #4 the best. Its really the only picture that makes any sense. Keep working on your composition. Instead of just taking quick shots, ask yourself what you need to do to make the picture pleasant.

On my phone it did :dunno: now that I'm on my computer there are a few things I would change. Where the picture cuts off on the left. Cuts off part of the Chevron logo. Obviously you can't do anything about the other two cars in the picture so I'm ignoring them.

To me, you have a good combination of different blues in the picture that stand out. They enhance the color of the car. The car is in the bottom third of the picture, it's just visually pleasing to me. I'm nothing compared to the other guys in this thread. But that's just my two cents :)

As you rolling with Dickskate now? The pics are coming along and looking good.

no will never roll with him. had someone paint my hood. broke two of the bolts off flush with hood. took it off for drilling and tapping. drove 2 min up the street to get a drink. lol. figured why not take a picture. guess it was a bad idea lmao

Back