CR-Z announced.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i believe in 2006 people still were in love with their suv's. people were employed and willing to pay the extra money for the gas.

when the shit hit the fan, honda already found the hybrids as an unmarketable item. again, the japanese, mainly honda gods, underestimate what americans want.

look at nissan. they are selling tons of G37s and 370z. yet honda wont make an rwd. honda came back with it's piece of shit, wannabe prius when all it needed to do was market the current product better.

there are too many cars in the mix.

companies should make the following.

1 SUV
1 Hybrid
1 rwd sports car
1 fwd econobox
1 luxury sedan
1 truck

we don't need 27 different crossovers or pos econoboxes.

fixed :thumbsup:

ohh snap. couldnt have come in a perfect time. We will be shopping for a car around that time for mrs taco. she wants a honda, she wants a hatchback. i will be trying to get that CR-Z

Ah... a zombie thread. I was searching through some other threads and came along this little gem.

And now.. Doug has .. what, 100k on it ?

yeah, hows the CRZ holding up? The wife and I are seriously thinking about selling her RSX and my integra and buying a manual EX for her.

It's got like 55,800 on it.

The VSA and Hill Hold systems stopped working on Saturday afternoon, not sure what that's about. I was driving in a mall parking garage. I thought it might have been the brake fluid, but I've refilled it and that wasn't it.

So I tried leaving the negative terminal off of the battery for 20 minutes, and that didn't do it -- but now my navi needs the code, and I put it in a really safe place...

I'm going to the dealership tomorrow night to see what is wrong. Everything is still completely stock, since I still have a powertrain warranty, so it shouldn't be a big deal. I just need a HIM tablet to see what's wrong.

EDIT:
Yep, I was going up a hill in the parking garage, and I pressed the VSA button to turn off VSA, after just hitting the "Sport" button. Looks like I buggered up the "VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization" based on the symptoms. Problem is that I need an HDS tablet in order to reinitialize it. Anyone know if the VSA System is body or powertrain?

Last edited:
Back